• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~Rebirth~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I suppose I've been sitting on my hands around here long enough. I'll piece something together.

*waves* Hi Chromatic, how have you been? It’s been a long time hasn’t it?

Major Characters, Part 2

Tyrant:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Light:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Deimos:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Minor Characters:

Skitty:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Light:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~---------~

Dari's:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Magic's:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards
*waves* Hi Chromatic, how have you been? It’s been a long time hasn’t it?

*Waves back.* Hi Skitty! I've been great (much better than I had been for a while). I hope you've been well. It's certainly been much too long.

On a more business matter... magicedd, is this a revival of the part 2 of the previous Apocolypse, or a reboot from the top? Should I familiarize myself with an earlier RP? Or will previous iterations not matter much in the way this unfolds?

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I think only thing that's being revived is something of the starting plot and returning characters for those that were in it before. I'm not a mod for the RP, so I can't be entirely sure, but that's the way I'm understanding it.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Its a complete reboot from the top. Different story line, different time line, same universe

On another note, sorry there has been no process, just been working on a website design, but i shall be back on this asap. We still need at least one more character profile set up before we can open the role play for business, and ill also be bringing in my character soon

Also just added a new Segment to the Story, "Hybrids"

Learn a little bit more about hybrids, How will this effect your story?

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I shall be a follower.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow, i really like your take on the hybrids. A world force-ably turning its citizens into hybrids, if they cant get a handle of a keyblade, then imprisoning the ones that are able to keep consciousness, while those that arent stay in the chamber. I really like the world you have created, and you are approved.

Also on another note now that there are at least 3 players approved, we shall begin the role play either sunday or monday, see you all then!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow, i really like your take on the hybrids. A world force-ably turning its citizens into hybrids, if they cant get a handle of a keyblade, then imprisoning the ones that are able to keep consciousness, while those that arent stay in the chamber. I really like the world you have created, and you are approved.

Also on another note now that there are at least 3 players approved, we shall begin the role play either sunday or monday, see you all then!

Thanks! What a relief, I was worried you wouldn't like it lol Looking forward to it!

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha soooo sorry guys I lied 😅😅😅 Ill try to get this thing up later today, see you soon

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I shall be a follower but if someone needs a leader I'll try my best...

Name: Renn Gurski

Race:
Human

Alignment: Hero

Appearance: Renn is as lean as a green bean, reaching a height of about 5'9, his hair tied back into a wolf-tail style and his bangs framing his face, his blue eyes behind a set of silver framed glasses, however he wears a simple white T-shirt now with a pair of black jeans shorts. he also wears simple black crew socks and a pair of black sneakers laced by bright blue laces and when it gets cold he has a simple hooded jacket that matches his eye color and his shoe laces.
Bio:
Flashback- A tale of a tragic youth-
The same day that the three paragons disappeared, Renn saw the flood of darkness that spread from the island off shore. He rushed back to his father and said: "Dad! look!" as the sea surrounding the island turned a mix of black and purple and began bubbling like tar. "We have to get out of here!" "You're right my boy... Let's get to the Gummi docks!" They soon rushed back to their home to gather supplies and leave. Renn's mother looked at him and nodded.
Renn's sister was still only 3 years old at the time and his father said as they neared the Gummi docks: "Take the Corsair, I'll get on the lunar whale. I'll meet you in radiant garden." But just as they were about to board the main group boarding the lunar whale were overcome by neoshadows and one soon jumped towards Renn's Mother as she was guiding little Kiki to the walkway, Renn lashed out with something that appeared in his desperation, a short blue Keyblade sliced the entity in half. His mother soon swept Kiki into her arms and the three of them bolted for the Corsair and zoomed off. Renn lost sight of his Father in the confusion but he was overcome with wonder as he looked at the weapon in his hands.

Past-
After He and his Mother flew off in the corsair they couldn't even see his father as the world shrunk out of view... "Renn... keep that blade hidden and only use it when you really need it..." When they arrived in Radiant Garden the three of them moved in with their grandmother who actually lived next door to an old man that Renn had grown to help over the next year. Renn in turn for helping this Elderly individual would help him defend himself against any rouge heartless. The old man taught him both basic fighting skills with his new keyblade and the magic he now knows. The old man's name... was Merlin.

Machinecken Town- Renn heard of the world but never thought he'd actually want to go there. He just wanted to keep himself and his family safe. There were very few heartless he had seen making their way to Radiant garden and even then he rarely had to use his keyblade to deal with them. But while Renn was patrolling the gardens he saw his father walking out of a dark portal and then he fell unconscious. Renn ran up to him. "Dad! Dad!" There was red lightning darting all around him. he had known what that meant... His father... was a hybrid. he must've used part of the dark power to try to reach this world so he'd be able to see his family again. But Renn knew he had to take him to see people who would probably be able to help him. Renn lifted his father up in his arms and fought his way up to the castle. Hopefully Ienzo was there.

Renn banged on the door of the great gates of the Castle, only to be met with the face of a older guard with slicked back orange hair. "Please help me... My Dad... He just appeared out of a portal of darkness... I know he's a hybrid but I'm not sure how to help him... maybe Ienzo and Even can find a way to help him!" Renn was still breathing heavy, his desperation present but the guard patted the young man's head. "Okay. Let's see if we can help him." The guard took Renn's Father in his arms and they took a brisk pace toward Ienzo's Laboratory.

"The darkness is trying to wrench his control from his mind but he has shown great strength of heart to keep it back and even claim dominion over it to use a dark portal? And you say he's been gone since Destiny Island was swallowed?" "Yes..." Ienzo gave a quizzical look at Renn as they see his Father being scanned on an examining table. "Is there something you're not telling me?" "That same night when my Family tried to escape in the Corsair..." He raised his hand and summoned his Keyblade. "Only my Mother, Sister, And Merlin know I have this. In fact Merlin helped me learn to use it somewhat." "I see. Nothing seems too wrong but if hybrids are trying to spread to as many worlds as they can, it seems that we may need Keyblade wielders again... We have capable warriors willing to protect this world for now. I say you try to make your way to Machineken Town and see what you can find out. If you speak of me I'm pretty sure you can have some assistance getting around. You mentioned your family has a Gummi ship. Does it have any weapons?" "No but our Corsair has a solid Flare propulsion unit." "Speak to Cid Highwind down at the Gummi docks then. He may be able to help out because I'm not sure if heartless ships are roaming the lanes between."

He soon left Ienzo to his work and bolted for home. "Mom?" "oh Hey Renn Welcome back. Was everything okay? You were gone longer than usual." He soon recollected the events that had just occurred. His Mother was Shocked to say the least. "So Ienzo... Ansem the Wise's Apprentice is asking you to find out more about the Hybrids that we've been hearing about and your Father is undergoing testing at the castle." "Yes... He knows about my keyblade too. He's asking me to take the Corsair to go to Machineken Town so I can relay it back to him. He said Cid can help me outfit it with some weapons in case I run into trouble on the way there." "That is a good idea but I''m still gonna worry about you my Son... I know you're a Keyblade wielder and merlin's been teaching you for almost a year but play it smart ok?"."I will Mom. Trust me." And with that Renn bolted for the gummi docks and after some rough persuasion with Cid, He was able to outfit a pair of blasters onto the Corsair.​

Battle Info

Weapon/Keyblade: Undying resolve, (also in pic)

Ability: Fire boost, it aesthetically changes Renn's fire based techniques to match the keyblade's appearance of blue flames, but also enhances the damage of the techniques that use fire as well.

Element Attribute: He embraces an affinity for two types of spells... Firaga and Cure. His use of fire magic is that he has learned to incorporate his fire magic into physical attacks and his use of cure is minimal, it gets weaker the more targets he uses it on but he can heal a single target for a decent 40% vitality.

His skill with flame though is very promising though...almost enough to rival Lea's or even Aqua's mastery of fire... Renn has practiced implementing his magic into his attacks in many ways.

Fireball- a typical projectile to hurl at his foes. primarily used to distract enemies but can still hurt.

Ignite- if Renn spots a burnable material on a person he can ignite it to distract or cause continual damage to a single target.

Swirl- used to keep foes from surrounding him or getting too close.

Flame surge- used to cover distance but also push through the ranks of enemies surrounding him, he spins forward striking with both flames and his keyblade.

Fire dash- literally becomes a missile of flame, Renn covers a lot of ground with the attack... using a aura of flame he can dash forward with a thrusting attack either in the air or on the ground.

Blazing Raid-Renn throws the keyblade and it becomes a literal buzzsaw of blue flame. His variation of strike raid can simply be thrown forward or can spin around him at a greater range than flame surge or swirl.

Burst column- only used when Renn is overly stimulated by adrenaline... a Pillar of blue flame erupts from his keyblade and he slams it down onto the ground akin to Squall's Blasting Zone limit break.

Extra
I've been in many different RP's over the years but my most recent were SAO: Reccurence, and Persona: Icebound.
A veteran RPer but also really rusty, I need to get back into this because I used to have so much fun.
Most of my Male characters have similarities to this one and many of them share this name. My male OC is basically myself inserted into the RP scenario
Skitty Cat and Lunar can attest to me and I've even RPed with old legends of this forum as well as Max, Chromatic, and a few others
Main theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbde4Wyrwko
Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tffVnOnkepY
Serious Battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fX3mulI6oo
Voice Actor: Yuri Lowenthal as post time skip Simon from Gurren Lagann

I'm still working on it k?

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Workaway till your hearts content, so far im liking the backstory, and at the moment the ability max is set at 2 for humans. Of course you will learn new things along the way, but people cant be to powerful at the beginning

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorry everything took a little while but, everything is up and ready to get going, read my first post get a feeling of how this new world is supposed to be, all those approved can start posting immediately

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
@TruestSyn: Okay buddy, you did a decent opening, but come on i know you have more in you. You are able use what other people wrote, to describe things your character sees if you cant figure out what to put. But the only reason i bring this up is because each post needs to be at least 2 paragraphs long, 2-3 sentences each paragraph. If your character isnt much of a talker describe actions, you are able to use the lower npcs like guards to help your character progress. For instance, the guard your character is talking to is an NPC you just created. What happened when you talk to him? Just make sure you keep the npc of the world acting like the other inhabitants of the world. If you need some guidence please feel free to pm me or Skitty.

@Shinra
Machinecken Town- Renn heard of the world but never thought he'd actually want to go there. He just wanted to keep himself and his family safe. There were very few heartless he had seen making their way to Radiant garden and even then he rarely had to use his keyblade to deal with them. But while Renn was patrolling the gardens he saw his father walking out of a dark portal and then he fell unconscious. Renn ran up to him. "Dad! Dad!" There was red lightning darting all around him. he had known what that meant... His father... was a hybrid. he must've used part of the dark power to try to reach this world so he'd be able to see his family again. But Renn knew he had to take him to see people who would probably be able to help him. Renn lifted his father up in his arms and fought his way up to the castle. Hopefully Ienzo was there.

Okay so this would be more of part of your past. I need you to be very careful with this world because eventually in the rp, somthing happens to this world that i cant reveal yet. So far where the past is your okay. I love what u did with the whole island disappears and u trained with Merlin bit for a year. As far as Inzo, please try to refrain from using any other Main npcs. He can be the exception.

Now the main problem with the post: Machinecken town subsection, is supposed to be what you are doing right before getting to Machinecken town, like literally the very second. Only because your first post in the rp, you need to be already in Machinecken town. and as it looks now, your character is still in radiant garden. So if you like, please put it more as part of your past. But u need to be in transit, or wakeing up, or already walking the streets of the town

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hmmm okay... the Opening post I was planning was going to lead into him arriving there...

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I feel like if you do it will be very rushed, only because, i feel like your post will be somthing like

-You take your dad to see inzo
-he tells you "somthing about somthnig for your dad, is in mach--town"
- you open a portal and your there.

If thats the way its gonna be it wont be as good as you want it, because the other way i see it going is you writing a full page full of details, which could drag on.

But I'm going to go ahead and let you decide what to do, other wise, your character is approved.

Edit:
Its honestly also going to be kinda fun seeing how your character even know's Ienzo considering, hes only been in radiant garden for about a year. And already surprisingly knows merlin.(which was a great way to incorporate into your back story.

Its kinda like, although Ansem the Wise was the leader of the world once upon a time, it'd be impossible for him to know all his citizens even if he was open.
The reaction i feel Izeno would have if your character really knows him, would be kinda like a Vexen/Even reaction. Wanting to experiment on him. sooo becareful what u do, as i said u dont know whats become of them, during ur travels to Machinecken town

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
you got the gist of the post down but it's more like
-go to see Ienzo,Ienzo decides to run some tests and keep his father contained, an alarm goes off that Machineken town is in trouble in some way and Renn realizes that as a keyblade wielder he regardless of his lack of training must go see if he can help. and remember He actually knows how to pilot the Corsair Gummi ship but he decides to visit his mother and sister before he leaves and tell them that Dad is alright for now but Ienzo is Running tests.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
See and all of that should be in your post for Machinecken Town. Up to the point of him getting in the gummy ship and flying off, and landing in the world. And then your first post should be what he is doing in the town.

As far as the alert goes, Nothing bad is happening in Mach-Town. Yet. It wont be for a bit, so there's no way radiant gardens could know about trouble afoot, and why would they send just one warrior to fight? Why send any at all especially one who has only had a year of training? After all all the worlds know about the growing darkness.

And im gonna say this once again "While your in Machinecken Town, something is going to happen to Radiant Gardens", cant elaborate but it could be good, could be bad. But it will effect your characters parents and siblings, hope you will be ready for it

EDIT:

This is also to everyone:

As you can tell from my first post. There is some sort of registry for those who are not from Machinecken Town. Use the knowledge to influence your posts, use the knowledge of things going on in the town, from what ive described, from what TruestSyn as put, to bring characters together.

For instance, do you see Toukan Arashi running? Does your character care? Does your character do something or completely ignore whats happening, are they even in the same area?

And a hint of whats going on in the world, to influence any npcs you create that interact with your characters:

Doesn't seem kind of odd how happy everyone is ?

EDIT EDIT:

@Shinra, Much much better. I still feel like you should already have been in your gummy ship, but details details. It still fills a bit rushed to me, but i also feel that you got Ienzos personality down pretty well. As far as the reason to go to mach-town, not the best, but it works. See you in the role play,

Renn Gurski Approved

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I like exploring details because it gives much needed "meat" to my posts... I'm trying my best to flesh them out because it helps me reach the quota you set for each post.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha the quota isnt that bad is it? I mean i figure 2 paragraphs are pretty simple, and it prevents machine gun posting. Anyway, lets get people posting, haha look at me now im impatient and im the one who was late on starting it

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
@TruestSyn: Okay buddy, you did a decent opening, but come on i know you have more in you. You are able use what other people wrote, to describe things your character sees if you cant figure out what to put. But the only reason i bring this up is because each post needs to be at least 2 paragraphs long, 2-3 sentences each paragraph. If your character isnt much of a talker describe actions, you are able to use the lower npcs like guards to help your character progress. For instance, the guard your character is talking to is an NPC you just created. What happened when you talk to him? Just make sure you keep the npc of the world acting like the other inhabitants of the world. If you need some guidence please feel free to pm me or Skitty.

@Shinra

Okay so this would be more of part of your past. I need you to be very careful with this world because eventually in the rp, somthing happens to this world that i cant reveal yet. So far where the past is your okay. I love what u did with the whole island disappears and u trained with Merlin bit for a year. As far as Inzo, please try to refrain from using any other Main npcs. He can be the exception.

Now the main problem with the post: Machinecken town subsection, is supposed to be what you are doing right before getting to Machinecken town, like literally the very second. Only because your first post in the rp, you need to be already in Machinecken town. and as it looks now, your character is still in radiant garden. So if you like, please put it more as part of your past. But u need to be in transit, or wakeing up, or already walking the streets of the town

That was what I was unsure of, I wasn't aware I could control the NPCs I thought that was something you wanted control of. I'll go make it longer then.

Back