• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~Rebirth~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha yeah, main npcs, for instance the king of the world is somthing you cant control, but the soilders and the citizens, you can create and control, because they are pnly there for a mknite
Just make sure that when you are using them you keep them within the rules of the world

Once everyone has had an entry post ill be creating npcs that interact with everyone which will eventually lead to all characters coming together, if they havent already been introduced or currently with each other.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha yeah, main npcs, for instance the king of the world is somthing you cant control, but the soilders and the citizens, you can create and control, because they are pnly there for a mknite
Just make sure that when you are using them you keep them within the rules of the world

Once everyone has had an entry post ill be creating npcs that interact with everyone which will eventually lead to all characters coming together, if they havent already been introduced or currently with each other.

Alright, cool. I updated, tell me if you like.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha I do like it, seem pretty humorous, I feel like you could put more effort into your posts, but hey we all start some where and we learn to grow with each post. As of now great job!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha I do like it, seem pretty humorous, I feel like you could put more effort into your posts, but hey we all start some where and we learn to grow with each post. As of now great job!

Well, I don't want to build too much individually, we're roleplaying together not by ourselves lol otherwise we're just writing a story.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
@shinra

So ive already talked to skitty and shes going to be making changes to her post, momentarily;

Okay so first ,there is no city hall, this is kingdom with a castle an all, you would get your pass at the gates. Kind of like in an information center. Doesnt your character notice how "Cheery everyone is?" Also there are no hybrids in Mach-Town. So no hybrid camp. Also no one in that town uses that old saying.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
@shinra

So ive already talked to skitty and shes going to be making changes to her post, momentarily;

Okay so first ,there is no city hall, this is kingdom with a castle an all, you would get your pass at the gates. Kind of like in an information center. Doesnt your character notice how "Cheery everyone is?" Also there are no hybrids in Mach-Town. So no hybrid camp. Also no one in that town uses that old saying.

Do we go in turn order? like waiting until everyone posts one at a time? I don't wanna over-post anyone :D

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
We want to do a turn order, but as of right now your free to post untill characters start meeting each other.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
besides the only one who hasnt posted is luner, but he said he should have somthing tonight after work, so if ubfeel like posting again go for it. But since you are currently following my character I would wait for me to post

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
besides the only one who hasnt posted is luner, but he said he should have somthing tonight after work, so if ubfeel like posting again go for it. But since you are currently following my character I would wait for me to post

That's actually what I was waiting for :p you read my mind

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
My first post is up! I'm going out of town tonight so I won't be able to make another post until at least Monday night (just a heads up)

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I'm rusty, can I play with you guys?? If so, I shall be a follower.

As long as everyone is respectful, I think it’d be okay. I’m just trying to double check with Magic, because while he’s the main one in charge he did make me a mod for the rp. I’ll get you an official answer as soon as I can.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I would assume that in this setting, it would be likely the thread would say something like "closed to rpers", or "no more acceptances". As for the respect comment, you just make me giggle. I already PMed Magic anyway, in the meantime I'll post something besides my idea that I sent to Magic.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah, dude your still good, the role play has just started and everyone has just sent in their first posts. So its not far in, and eventually when it does close off, it will eventually reopen again, to let others join. Cant keep the fun all to ourselves. I've already gone through both your templates, and sent you notes. Once corrections/questions are made/answered you will be good to go.

Cant wait to see what you can do, i really enjoy'd reading your first template, and cant wait to see those flashbacks

Edit: My next post is up, hope u enjoy

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I wasn't sure if we were allowed to fight the guards or how strong said guards were or anything like that. So if my post needs any editing done just let me know

Shinra

Banned
Awards
you're not the only rusty one here Liminality... good to see you again

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hahaha, I'm never actually rusty. Even if I WAS...I've got plenty of oil. I'm not sure how long you'll be on but in a bit, I'll post my template since now I have time to work on my flashback bio.

I had to nerf/edit it like five times due to some confusion I had over the mechanics of the rp and some confusion magic had over my intentions xD I'll edit this post with the template and my new type color.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
@Shinra @lunar, Great posts, i was hoping you all would come quietly, but I guess you all had other plans. Let the games begin. >:D

Now that these guys decided to fight, Toukan will still be being dragged away for a while, but since i am controlling your npcs, for the moment, im going to go ahead and respond to you all, if you would like to machine gun post, as in after me, then you.

Edit: Have fun, feel free to power play these guards how ever you would like, if they are able to attack you, if they fall etc. Ill be waiting to see how you 2 handle yourselves

Last edited:
Back