• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~Rebirth~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
And here I am with my hands in my pockets kind of stuck, it's actually why I haven't posted otherwise I'd of thrown one up by now :T

I don't feel too bad, I haven't seen one from shinra since I last posted, and it's been a while since Ruby posted, but even she got around to another one. Laaaaaaaaaaag.

Feel better Rhaps!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Kinda had an accident at work *it seems that I'm quite talented this year*, so it's kinda slow for me on typing. However, I'm hoping I can get a post up tomorrow; Ruby's last one was great, and now my cats are talking to me. I think I can move Sevastion too; it's just Leyla that's kinda stuck right now.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I’m sorry for the delay guys, I’ll try to get a post up by the end of the day. It’s just between work being nuts (chickens with their heads cut off kind of nuts) and my anxiety kicking up I haven’t felt like doing anything but sleeping when I’m home...or crying with the anxiety.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Happy Halloween, fellow crazies! I intended to get a post up today, but I got distracted by other things, including a random cow that kept invading my room for water. I'll have one up by Friday, though. Anyway, night!

TheMostRad

Howdy, y'all! Before attempting to throw down a character for approval, I shall be a follower and I've a couple of questions.

1. Is the race for all PCs hard-set at "Human", or would there be some flexibility in that aspect? I've some fantasy RPG races in mind I was considering playing around with, but I've no issue with sticking to "Human" if needs be.

2. Beyond the posted backstory concerning Hybrids in the initial post, is there anything else plot-wise that's already happened that I should be mindful of during character creation?

Many thanks in advance!

Deimos

Awards
The original GM bowed out. We have a few cats running around, so I wouldn't say "human" is the only option.

You'll have to consult a GM about hybrids specifically like I did. If you have an idea that does NOT infringe upon what the GMs decide to do, then for most part you should have some room to work with.

Someone self-destructed in Machineckten Town. The king of that very same town was also scrubbed by one of our PCs (TruestSyn) and right now the majority of the Cast is on Halloween Town atm.

@Rhaps: Hope your feeling alright ;)

Had a good halloween everyone? I don't celebrate it personally, but good to see you all in high spirits.

TheMostRad

Non human characters are allowed, I’ve got a shapeshifter and if you have an idea please feel free to send me a message about it. The rules are a lot more relaxed than they were with the original poster.

Many thanks! I'll shoot ya a PM in a smidge!

Deimos

Awards
It's fair to say it now, but since there was another random post in this roleplay, it's created some awkwardness that made me rather uncomfortable for a few days, so I apologize if no one has received word from me in that period of time. Things are ok now. I wish this section was actually moderated better...

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
HAH... got a new battery for my Laptop I apologize for the absence of post when I said it was going to be up. I'll make sure to have it up on Saturday when I have time to make a post.

Deimos: What post did that?

Deimos

Awards
HAH... got a new battery for my Laptop I apologize for the absence of post when I said it was going to be up. I'll make sure to have it up on Saturday when I have time to make a post.

Deimos: What post did that?
You'll see it in the RP thread, it's the only one that looks like it doesn't belong, and it doesn't. If you read Dari's VM's you'll understand it wasn't an accident, rather intentional.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Let it go young man, at this point the situation has already been dealt with. I'm more concerned about KKL's interpretation of my most recent post tbh, I went all out just for him lmao.

Deimos

Awards
You have this really...unorthodox way of dropping references in text and it's pretty impressive ;)

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
@Dari: nice post now I can pick on the ole wind bag x3.

Edit: Half way done with post just gotta finish greens segment tomorrow been busy moving T3T

Edit Edit: Alright post done yet again sorry for the wait... and now imma go sleep night folks... *plops dead*

Last edited:
Back