• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~Rebirth~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Finally get a day off. Read posts. Am disappointed and want to go back to work, no offense lol.

I mean, you were already running away, so i'll probably pretend like the whole thing didn't happen after I do exactly to you guys what I did to shinra, and just casually walk in the other direction as it happens. Something to look forward to, speaking of which, well...what do with do with Renn now?

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
@Dari: I had no reason to stay in that fight though T3T MASSIVE DRAGON ALERT. Ahem... I can't just have a character stay in a fight for the sake of the fight (wow I think younger me would smack older me for saying that XD). Artemis cares to much about Hel to have his pride get her killed just for a reason like that. Though now he will definitely want to bash Ari's and Ole Wind Bags faces in on better terms like not being watched by a massive multi headed dragon XD. However, I will apologizes for disappointing you, and opt to give you a more deserving response when next we have characters clashing.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
@Dari: I had no reason to stay in that fight though T3T MASSIVE DRAGON ALERT. Ahem... I can't just have a character stay in a fight for the sake of the fight (wow I think younger me would smack older me for saying that XD). Artemis cares to much about Hel to have his pride get her killed just for a reason like that. Though now he will definitely want to bash Ari's and Ole Wind Bags faces in on better terms like not being watched by a massive multi headed dragon XD. However, I will apologizes for disappointing you, and opt to give you a more deserving response when next we have characters clashing.

I understand, just in my experience this is like the second time I've barely got a word in and you're gone regardless of what either of us were doing and never heard from you again after that, likely anticipating a repeat tbh. It's fine either way, feels like I go into literally everything I write with a grain of salt anway, meh.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
No. I'm specifically saying never hearing from you within the roleplay itself. I never plan who I'm going to meet, at what time, or where, I just impromptu every single post when I am not the GM. The thing that makes role-plays what they are, is genuinely not knowing what to expect from your fellow writer, and they fact you're acknowledging them by both reading what they write, commenting on what they write, and taunting/teasing them with your reply and lol'ing at how they react to it. Check your VMs.

Look, I'll be the first to say it, I'm jaded as hell now with a healthy part of the section relatively quiet, and the only sparks I been seeing outside of this RP and Miracles here and there, is one headed by me, with at least 2 people I casted from this roleplay. purgatory and Deimos, both of them are young I understand they each got more free-time on their hands, then say you, myself, skitty&dream or someone like Rhaps, but as their role-models, our time-management and commitment has to be up to par with their general contribution, even if we are not available to drop a response, showing that we're alive or projecting a reliable time-frame, is what makes us "the best". (I use that term loosely lol.)

If I was in a rough spot in life, anyone participating with me online in some fashion would be made aware as soon as it happens, your communication skills online are sort of a window into your real life ones to some degree and well, I'd love to see everyone flex those "SKILLS" yeah? yeh.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
@Dari: Okay, okay pull my leg why don't you XD. Fine you want old school plot twist looney KKL then that's what you shall get *summons a fish cannon that engulfs Dream before blasting her into Skitty for a two for one KO*. Wait... son of a goat I was aiming for Dari... I may need to fine tune said dusty skills first o3o.

With that said alright its fair to say I need to better manage time for the rp, and keep others up to date. With that said I am currently out-processing from my old job, and getting ready to move. Thus in about two weeks my capability to post will be low yet for the next two weeks I shall have a steady stream of posting... if you goof balls post >.> That's right if I am getting tossed around imma toss you around.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Since I've just been chastised... I'm really hoping to get a post up next week; I've been working doubles the entire length of this one, so I barley have time to think. Sorry for the delay, and sorry for being dead around here. Have a good night folks! *drags her sorry ass back work*

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
*pokes her head in* Sorry for being quiet, my mental health has been demanding my attention recently on me looking after it. It’s gotten bad enough that I’m backing out of an internship and I’m working on moving back home (which is a couple days trip), and this week it’s my fault that Dream has been pulling the doubles. I’m so sorry and I’ll try to get a couple of posts up (in here and Trust) by Wednesday at the latest.

purgatory

Awards
Finally posted, i've been thumbing over whether or not I wanted to post and finally decided on it...^^;

Deimos

Awards
You all know why I haven't posted, no need of an explanation from me, hope everyone's having fun lol ;)

TheMostRad

I finally return with a completed character app., and "I shall be a follower"!

Spoiler Spoiler Show
[/QUOTE]

Please let me know if any adjustments or elaboration are/is needed!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
@Rad: Your template looks good to me. Welcome.

@KN: What are you waiting for? If it’s your template it’s been approved.

I’m sorry for the delay guys, but it’s been kind of crazy and stressful over the last couple of weeks. I just need tonight to get myself back under control (my computer has suddenly stopped working) and then tomorrow I’ll ask Dream if I can borrow her laptop to do a post.

TheMostRad

@Rad: Your template looks good to me. Welcome.

Thank ya kindly, happy to be here! I'll read through the last couple of pages to get a handle on happenings, but would y'all know of any scenarios wherein an interloper wouldn't be a burden or far-fetched?

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
I think you could logically jump into either Halloween Town *they're getting ready to fight Sally*, Willow's Keep with Deimos and the gang or probably the most likely would be Eos or Olympus Coliseum in the Underworld. I've got a character there that actually really likes frogs so she'll probably be more than willing to help you out.

Deimos

Awards
It's been extremely quiet. Theres nothing for me to do but wait and wait I shall.

Back