• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~Rebirth~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Deimos

Awards
DEIMOS IM SORRY IM THE WORST ok I'll.

work on my fcking post

lmao dude it's fine, I have other commitments myself so I know how it can get or even forgetting, take your time ;) just don't want the GMs thinking I'm AFK or bowed out lol.

Deimos

Awards
Well ladies and gentleman, it's been a pleasure writing with you since the month of July, it is with a heavy heart and some time to think it over, that I will be pulling out of apocalypse. I'll take the time now to apologize to both purgatory and Rhapsody, but given I've seen stagnation across two roleplays that I am in, it's created a gap in between where I left off and without "habit" to fill the shoes of motivation, IE: posting somewhat regularly, I've fallen off in terms of my actual desire to continue. It is nothing personal, but try to understand where I am coming from. Motivation is what starts your journey through these roleplays and well, habit takes over, and when you can't keep consistent habit, you lose interest and eventually fall off, and I feel thats what happened here.

Best wishes ;)

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Well ladies and gentleman, it's been a pleasure writing with you since the month of July, it is with a heavy heart and some time to think it over, that I will be pulling out of apocalypse. I'll take the time now to apologize to both purgatory and Rhapsody, but given I've seen stagnation across two roleplays that I am in, it's created a gap in between where I left off and without "habit" to fill the shoes of motivation, IE: posting somewhat regularly, I've fallen off in terms of my actual desire to continue. It is nothing personal, but try to understand where I am coming from. Motivation is what starts your journey through these roleplays and well, habit takes over, and when you can't keep consistent habit, you lose interest and eventually fall off, and I feel thats what happened here.

Best wishes ;)

I completely understand what you’re saying, and I’m sad to see you go because I was enjoying your posts. Thank you for letting us know though and if you ever want to come back the door is open.

purgatory

Awards

Best wishes ;)

What?? I wouldn't even know where to begin between a lot of what we discussed. You are a great writer and I'm gonna miss Trace ):

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I’m going to be doing a post soonish to do a time skip to get the people on HTown off. I’m sorry for the delay, just been busy and my mouth is still recovering from a dental procedure. So sorry, I’ll have the time skip up by the end of the month.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Ok so, any time anyone of you beautiful people wants to have the audacity to actually post something in the main thread, let me know, otherwise I reserve the right to be absent right along with yall. peace god.

Back