• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts at San Diego comic con

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So the english trailer had english voice overs? If so, I wanna see it. lol I wanna hear Jimminy crickets new voice actor. (did I spell his name right???)

Jiminy Cricket. Almost right xD

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Yes we need that NA re:coded trailer I mean this trailer was made before that japanese one

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Too late for that. If they did want another voice for KH1 Sora they would've done so for Re:CoM. What age HJO is has nothing to do with it.

sure it does he was 12 wen here recorded the orginal and then 14-17 recording kh2 and recom
the guys 22 i hope to here his perfomance at the end of birth by sleep ending to see if it has differed at all but he cant play kied sora anymore just teen sora i also wonder if alyson stoner will voice older kair too, i hope not

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
sure it does he was 12 wen here recorded the orginal and then 14-17 recording kh2 and recom
the guys 22 i hope to here his perfomance at the end of birth by sleep ending to see if it has differed at all but he cant play kied sora anymore just teen sora i also wonder if alyson stoner will voice older kair too, i hope not

As long as his voice acting is good, I see no reason to replace him. Like I said before, if they wanted to replace him with someone who could imitate KH1 Sora's voice, they would've done so for Re:CoM, but they didn't. I don't see the problem for this anymore.

Alyson's been confirmed for Xion, but Kairi is still unknown.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
As long as his voice acting is good, I see no reason to replace him. Like I said before, if they wanted to replace him with someone who could imitate KH1 Sora's voice, they would've done so for Re:CoM, but they didn't. I don't see the problem for this anymore.

Alyson's been confirmed for Xion, but Kairi is still unknown.

I thought Hayden was still on as Kairi?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yes we need that NA re:coded trailer I mean this trailer was made before that japanese one

Hate to be nick-picky but it's unknown whether the NA trailer was made before the JAP. As far as we know, they both were made at the same time. I think you mean "This trailer was released before the japanese one"

anyway, hope something new pops up. doubtful, but I can still hope

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Dunno. I'm not quite as caught up on VA news as I should be.

Off topic, but your sig is adorable :3

That's okay, I'm not either. I'm still having fun with the whole "Terra is Batman who's a moody vampire with a fetish for blondes that carries a fluffy" theory. I'm not even paying that much attention to the other games ATM. LOL

And thankies. :D It made me lol when I found it.

Key

Exile
Awards
oooo.... i'm jealous of my friend now, she got to go to comic con T^T

the decals look neat~ and i kinda want some of those keychains, heheh.

I like 'Wayward Wind', but 'Rainfell', not too much. i just hope it's a typo ;D

disneyboy20022

Fun Fact about Voice Acting....regarding Whether HJO shouldn't voice Sora because of his age...I also Say why not? as long he can still do the voice well it's fine. For example...Hein Toy Story 3 the voice of Andy ( woody and buzz's and the other toys Owner for anyone who's been living in a cave for 15 years) in Toy Story 3 is the same Actor who voiced Andy in Toy Story 1 and 2 back in 1995 and 2000 and now in 2010 and he was still able to do a voice of the andy as a kid in Toy Story 3 as well...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I like a lot of the stuff there, but the keychains are way too expensive. $21 for just 1 keychain??? Your kidding me...right?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I like a lot of the stuff there, but the keychains are way too expensive. $21 for just 1 keychain??? Your kidding me...right?

Well, the quality is worth it, right?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Why are people thinking this is a new trailer? It says in bold "Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep E3 Trailer" It's just the same trailer we saw before -_-

Although I seriously am starting to want those BBS demos... probably isn't going to happen but I still want to play them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why are people thinking this is a new trailer? It says in bold "Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep E3 Trailer" It's just the same trailer we saw before -_-

Although I seriously am starting to want those BBS demos... probably isn't going to happen but I still want to play them.

Oh. Didn't see that. Oh well then. Back to waiting for the multiplayer trailer.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, the quality is worth it, right?

I understand the quality is worth it...and I'll probably buy them eventually too because I collect a lot of stuff like them, Play Arts, etc. but I just feel that for a keychain...$21 is a little over the top...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back