• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Attire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Does anyone know if there is any DDD Shirts or anything available to purchase if so where could i go to order something. Also does anyone have any neat shirts or anything KH. If this is in the wrong section i apologize, feel free to put it where ever it belongs if it is. again sorry

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
You'll rarely ever find KH clothing worth buying; let alone anything DDD. Hell, I don't think I've ever even seen a BBS shirt out there.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I know F.Y.E has some KH merchandise available in stores, but I do not think they have anything for DDD.
The lack of official BBS merchandise saddens me.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Most of the merchandise for KH that I've seen is either on Ebay or at Hot Topic. And all of it's been KH1, KH2, and a little bit of Days love. Trust me, my sister works at Hot Topic and talks about how the only thing that really sells well is if it has to do with Org. XIII. Thus, probably why it's mostly KH2 merchandise.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I know Hot Topic had some wicked cool Heartless hoodies last fall. I'm hoping they'll have them again in a couple months; I need to pick one up for my younger sister so she'll stop trying to steal mine or my other sister's.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Most of the merchandise for KH that I've seen is either on Ebay or at Hot Topic. And all of it's been KH1, KH2, and a little bit of Days love. Trust me, my sister works at Hot Topic and talks about how the only thing that really sells well is if it has to do with Org. XIII. Thus, probably why it's mostly KH2 merchandise.

But Hot Topic never even gave BbS a chance, and also, if the Org. merchandise really was the stuff doing the best, why was it KH2 selling the best, not Days? I don't think the Org. is what attracted people, I think it was just because most casual fans see KH2 as the greatest entry in the series (a series they have only played 2 games of -__-)

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
and also, if the Org. merchandise really was the stuff doing the best, why was it KH2 selling the best, not Days? I don't think the Org. is what attracted people, I think it was just because most casual fans see KH2 as the greatest entry in the series (a series they have only played 2 games of -__-)

Not as many fans played Days and CoM as they did KH2, and outside of Days and CoM, Org.XIII is only really showcased in one of the only games most KH fans play: KH2, like you said.
But a lot of people come in to Hot Topic asking her if they have any Org. XIII stuff. One common question is, "Do you sell any Org coats?". I think she was only asked about TAV once.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think it's best to just design your own shirt, sweater or whatever and then have a company print them on the clothing of your liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back