• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts BBS Extra content.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerIsNothing

I was just wondering if the EU version will get the same extra content that the US release gets?

The first Kingdom Hearts game, the EU and US versions were exactly the same. Not that Square Enix actually care about Europe.

manmark

Awards
The PAL version will have the same things as the NA will and if you see the european site they have updated with the E3 trailer

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Didn't you already make a thread EXACTLY like this?

The answer is no duh, the features of the NA will head to Europe. The only reason they wouldn't add it to Europe is if they said "HEY, LET'S DELETE ALL OF THOSE FILES WE PUT A LOT OF EFFORT INTO MAKING!!!"
The Europe and American version are always the same. Heck, they're the exact same game. They won't delete features they added just to piss off the Europe fans.

PowerIsNothing

Didn't you already make a thread EXACTLY like this?

The answer is no duh, the features of the NA will head to Europe. The only reason they wouldn't add it to Europe is if they said "HEY, LET'S DELETE ALL OF THOSE FILES WE PUT A LOT OF EFFORT INTO MAKING!!!"
The Europe and American version are always the same. Heck, they're the exact same game. They won't delete features they added just to piss off the Europe fans.

Yeah ok, calm the Firetruck down. I never really know what to expect from SE now.

Allister Rose

French Lover
hate to admit it but it's true. but other than that, there have been japanese games that only north maerica got the extra content while the other countries haven't. and it's not like they will remove the content, they can make a lesser version before making the one with the extra content

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It is a fair question. NA got Re:CoM whilst EU and PAL didn't get it :(
So wondering if the bonus features for NA will be in other regions is a fair question

24Terras

I wonder who the extra bosses will be, cause we are getting more than that guy with two blue blades. Probably a boss per scenario, but hopefully each extra boss will be playable for all three characters.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah because you don't get mad right? You're being rude. I've seen your posts, you're always throwing hissy fits. I read an interview with Nomura and all he said was North American version. So I posted the question.

I never said I never get mad but this wasn't one of them. I'm not going to throw hissy fits like you claim me to do just over a thread about a question on the BBS extra content, that's just stupid.

See, you can't read emotion through text. For example, if someone was being sarcastic most people can't tell unless someone puts a "(sarcasm)" mark at the end of their sentence. You honestly can't say I'm "throwing hissy fits" just by reading text. I mean, as I'm typing this now, I'm just simply typing. There's no anger behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back