• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix on the 3DS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I really can't see any reason why they would move BBS to any other console what so ever unless it's not KH, KH Re:CoM, KH II and BBS remastered in HD for PS3 but I wouldn't count with BBS then

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I think Capcom is lying to be honest. After watching Kid Icarrus uprising trailer and a bunch of screenshots for KH3D and the Occorana of time remake, I'd say that screenshot is definitely pre-rendered. The 3DS can handle gamecube graphics but NOT 360 graphics, that's just way too much.
Look carefully at his arms & you'll spot the polygon angles, definitely not CG. KIU was started before much of the 3DS's details were finalized & I think they wanted to match the look of SSBB anyway. KH3D demo was just recycled art assets put together by summer interns. At the time Nomura said the game would "probably" be made by the BBS team, which means they hadn't yet started.

Also, here's a tech demo from the people that made the graphics hardware the 3DS is using.

αsiя

space coke
If the graphics on the 3DS are as good as the tech demos have been showing, I will be incredibly stoked. I'm just hoping the battery life doesn't take a hit as a result.

The graphics from the tech demo are as good as what the 3DS can offer at launch, it will even get better over time.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
This may or may not be true honestly.

Current DS games don't really look any better than the launch games to be honest.

I'm like in love with your sig though btw.

I agree. It was misleading. Most of the games (from what I've played) still had that 16 bit look, despite the fact that the major launch game was remake of Super Mario 64. After that, there was FFIV and KH Days, and that was pretty much of it as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back