• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts BbS IGN Reader's Choice Awards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
They didn't give any other games a chance. MGS didn't deserve to win ALL of the awards. At least Best Story should have gone to BBS.

Ralz

Well, with how incredibly biased IGN is, this isn't too shocking. Because, according to them, MGS: Peace Walker is, without question, P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

Step aside, Mona Lisa. Pack your bags, Shakespeare. You've got some competition.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I loved Peace Walker. It really was a fantastic game by all means. But uh.. Most Bang for your Buck and Most Addictive Game I'm not so sure about. Best visuals was totally ghost of sparta too.
Pretty much they over exaggerated how good Peace Walker is, despite it being pretty amazing.
Also pretty happy MPSMP got funniest game.

Raebus

This irrational IGN hatred lark never gets old.

Ps peace walker is the fucking tits.

GTarablus

OMG this is such bullsh*t! MGS might have been a good game, but come on! GoW had best graphics and BbS best story! you cant give all the awards to game of the year!

Raebus

Not everyone has the same opinion as you :)
some people may enjoy the story of big boss alot more than the story of KH. Isn't it what YOU think that matters anyway? Not what IGN or it's readers think. Not that I'd want threads like these to end, they're too full of lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back