• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moosepirate

Hey, do u guys think cloud and sephiroth will be put in this one, i know its a 10 years in the past so i was hoping to see them and have sephiroth as a secret boss or something. we could see there world that cloud talked about.........

Macabre

Gold Member
I think Cloud, Sephiroth and their world will be in BBS.

And just like in the previous games where he was an optional boss, I think he'll be an optional boss in BBS too.

A

Audo

If they were, it would ruin BBS.
Which of course means they will be.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think they just might throw in Crisis Core stuff if they'll elaborate at all on that side of the story. I wouldn't mind much, seeing how I'll be getting a PSP for BBS so I might as well play CC prior. It'll add up more with the time-line a tiny bit if they'll show the events which made Cloud turn to Darkness, though still not by a whole lot.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
they might add cloud and sephiroth, but just aas an optional side-thing though, i doubt it'll be part of the main plot.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I think Cloud, Sephiroth and their world will be in BBS.
Clouds world is Radiant Garden though, I thought?
Did we not learn that by the end of KH1?
Or am I off?

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
They are gonna add FF characters. Seeing how they are in every KH gamee, but to be specific as for Cloud and Sephiroth. I think they will be in the game. Just because they are two really popular FF characters.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Clouds world is Radiant Garden though, I thought?
Did we not learn that by the end of KH1?
Or am I off?

Yeah it is, well at least that's where he resides after KH1 I'm guessing that was his home world before the heartless came. Or at the least a place where he can call home since he didn't seem to care what really happened to Hollow Bastion and only cared about Sephiroth (In a way that implies that he knows Sora can handle protecting the world).

KeyMaker

NO!!!!
I'm tired of them, It's the same thing over and over. The only way it could be different is if they show the beginning of Cloud and Sephiroth's story in a different, but even then I won't care. I don't care, I hate them now. You hear me Tetsuyaaaaaaaa, you've ruined them for me.
They need to tag out and put Zack and Genesis in.

ShiKage

i think your right, leon and co. lived there, but im not sure.

Think about it this way, the entire Kingdom Heart's Series is a total separate universe from the original Final Fantasy Games, while in the FF series each of them have their own planet with their own background stories and all that in The KH series Radiant Garden is the Alternate FF character's home.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
What about Zack Fair or whoever fought Mr.Big sword before Cloud? (I never played FF games so I don't really know)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What about Zack Fair or whoever fought Mr.Big sword before Cloud? (I never played FF games so I don't really know)

He's part of the Crisis Core gang, over whom we're debating.
I personally thing the time difference between BBS and the rest of the games won't allow for it to go too smoothly, but that depends on how they'll change the FF original story.

A

Azrael

I'm sure there will be KH incarnations of Zack, Cloud, Sephiroth and the rest of the main CC gang in RG, maybe like a "SOLDIER" group of guys who protect the city.

Honestly though, who cares? It's Kingdom Hearts, not FF

UrbanQuattrus

We already know what happens. Cloud fights Sephiroth, Sephiroth kicks Cloud's ass, Cloud remembers his loved ones and whatnot, suddenly gains a boost of power and defeats Sephiroth. It's the same every time. We don't need to see it again and again.

That said, they probably will be in BBS, because the fanboys can't get enough of the same old crap.

C

Colours

Hey, do u guys think cloud and sephiroth will be put in this one, i know its a 10 years in the past so i was hoping to see them and have sephiroth as a secret boss or something. we could see there world that cloud talked about.........

I hope that there both on BBS as little lums. rolf what...????

We already know what happens. Cloud fights Sephiroth, Sephiroth kicks Cloud's ass, Cloud remembers his loved ones and whatnot, suddenly gains a boost of power and defeats Sephiroth. It's the same every time. We don't need to see it again and again.

That said, they probably will be in BBS, because the fanboys can't get enough of the same old crap.

Dear God, I haven't seen you in forever!

Well, yeah.

Uh, let's not have the Crisis Core gang, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back