• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
430ven.png

-KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP COUNTDOWN-​

Ever since the announcement of Kingdom Hearts coded, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep back in September of 2007, the Site Staff here at KHInsider has remained steadfast in its goal to bring the fans (you guys) the up-to-date news and content you deserve! September 7th is just around the corner, so it's time to do something special to celebrate the release of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

Birth by Sleep has always been the most eagerly anticipated of the three titles, promising an intriguing and heartbreaking story (in true Kingdom Hearts fashion) as well as action-packed gameplay. New Disney elements and the inclusion of three fresh-faced protagonists (Terra, Aqua, and Ventus) has only added to the hype. Now, after four years of diligent waiting, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep is only a few short weeks away!

After staying with you through the unnumerable vague Nomura interviews, pixelated Japanese scantalations, and the ohmygoshthisissoexciting trailers, it is finally time for our countdown. Everybody knows the last few weeks are the hardest to wait through, so the Site Staff has decided to generate some buzz, but we need your help!

-TELLS US WHY YOU ARE PUMPED FOR BIRTH BY SLEEP-​

We want to hear from you exactly what made you so excited for this next installment in the series. For example--

• Was it the story? Set ten years in the past, tell us what excites you about the plot!
  • The gameplay? Let us know which new PSP gameplay elements look awesome!
  • The characters? Heroes or villains, we'd love to know which is your favorite!
  • The Worlds? Disney or original, let us know which world piques your interest!
  • Which scenario are you most exicted for (Terra, Aqua, Ventus), and why?
  • Are you awaiting Yoko Shimomura's awe-inspiring music? Or perhaps the voice-acting?
  • BASICALLY, pick a topic and tell us what you are most looking forward to in Birth by Sleep and what you hope will happen!

These topics are not limited, and you are free to come up with more on your own. Members who send us their answers might have them chosen to be featured on the front page, where it will be viewed by thousands of visitors every day! Your answers don't have to be long, about a paragraph should work (more is fine, but not too excessive). We will accept more than one entry per person per topic. Don't worry if you've spoiled yourself or if you imported the Japanese edition of the game, just be sure that your answer doesn't include spoilers. Now's your chance to tell the world what's got you so hyped about Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, so submit those answers now! Thanks everybody for being awesome fans!!

Send your answers (the sooner the better!) to kingdomheartsinsider@gmail.com or send it via private message on KHInsider.com to Raz or Lucius Malfoy.

-SHOW OFF YOUR BIRTH BY SLEEP FANART!-​

Are you a painter, a drawer, a graphic designer, a photographer, a cosplayer, or anything in-between? If you submit a piece of your own Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep related media between now and September 10th (the sooner the better), we might choose to feature it it on the mainsite for everyone to see as a part of our countdown! Get creative, we'd LOVE to see what you guys have been working on. The Site Staff will vote on their favorite submission, and the winner will receive a coveted Forum Award (must be a registered member of KHInsider.com Forums).

Submit your artwork to kingdomheartsinsider@gmail.com or send it via private message on KHInsider.com Forums to Raz or Lucius Malfoy.

As soon as we get enough entries, the countdown will begin. Site Staff is super excited to look at your submissions! Getting your submissions in (both answers and artwork) by the end of this week will definitely heighten your chances!

Last edited:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
This is really cool. The BBS countdown!

Also can we send more than one fanart?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
This is really cool. The BBS countdown!
Also can we send more than one fanart?

Sure thing! :]

I'm so excited to find out the origins of the series, find out why Vanitas is so badass! (i kind of know why though :p)

The battle system looks amazing (Shotlock FTW!) And the multiplayer actually has a lot of options and minigames (Screw Days Multiplayer! xD)

Yoko Shimomura is a genius. This is probably her best work yet. Vanitas battle theme! YESSS.

Finally, they put a Stitch world in the game, and FINALLY, theres new sections in Olympus Coliseum!

Basically, I'm dying for the game :p

(but seriously... D-Linking with Pete? o_O OK IWANTTHEGAMENOWTHXBAI.

Make sure to send your answers to kingdomheartsinsider@gmail.com or via private message on KHInsider.com to Raz or Soluus.

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
^ As long as you make it clear that you're on a different topic, you can send as many as you like in one email. For example, just put a title with the topic you're now discussing.

Of course, you may come up with more ideas at later dates, so you can still send us those later on!

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Umm to reduce it too a sentence.
(Takes deep breath)
The amazing story, the brandnew gameplay elements, ala Dlinks and command board, the multiplayer modes (yay we can verse friends!), the music, the characters, a lot of the voice acting, the artwork, the collectors edition. Basically everything about this game makes me want it all the more.

EDIT: Sorry, skim read, didn't see that glaringly obvious part. Don't copy me, instead

Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Make sure to send your answers to kingdomheartsinsider@gmail.com or via private message on KHInsider.com to Raz or Soluus.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Umm to reduce it too a sentence.
(Takes deep breath)
The amazing story, the brandnew gameplay elements, ala Dlinks and command board, the multiplayer modes (yay we can verse friends!), the music, the characters, a lot of the voice acting, the artwork, the collectors edition. Basically everything about this game makes me want it all the more.

The true Areku23

Awards
I'm excited because this will be among the last prequels or in-betwequels, and then we might finally get a sequel.

Also the game ties up a lot of the loose ends that are introduced since the first KH game, such as how and why Sora and Riku and maybe Kairi(technically hers isn't a real Keyblade) can use the Keyblade. Plus it has more fun multiplayer activities than 358/2 days, but don't get me wrong, it was still fun kicking but with my friends.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I'm excited because this will be among the last prequels or in-betwequels, and then we might finally get a sequel.

Also the game ties up a lot of the loose ends that are introduced since the first KH game, such as how and why Sora and Riku and maybe Kairi(technically hers isn't a real Keyblade) can use the Keyblade. Plus it has more fun multiplayer activities than 358/2 days, but don't get me wrong, it was still fun kicking but with my friends.

so yeah

keyblader007

Awards
I am excited for Birth By Sleep for many reasons. First of all I'm a Die Hard KH fan with many collectibles, figures, posters and whatnot. I love Kingdom Hearts above any other game series or individual game! I can't wait to find out the important events that transpire in the past of KH1. I always loved the franchise for reasons like this, they make prequels that help fill in the games that everyone wants to know! I always enjoyed the Organization XIII and wanted to know everything about them. I hear this game shows the original 8 in the past with important details of how they came to be and the whole reason behind a second Xehanort.

keyblader007

Awards
I am excited for Birth By Sleep for many reasons. First of all I'm a Die Hard KH fan with many collectibles, figures, posters and whatnot. I love Kingdom Hearts above any other game series or individual game! I can't wait to find out the important events that transpire in the past of KH1. I always loved the franchise for reasons like this, they make prequels that help fill in the games that everyone wants to know! I always enjoyed the Organization XIII and wanted to know everything about them. I hear this game shows the original 8 in the past with important details of how they came to be and the whole reason behind a second Xehanort.

I accidently posted before finishes please don't count the last post without the content from this one.

Now the gameplay, I am super hyped to try out a real combo system in a KH game that doesn't involve mostly the X button. It will shut up all the people who say KH is nothing but a button masher. The intricate combos, the D-link, changing up you style plus Shoot Lock; it is OVERWHELMING.
I like that there will be mini games and bonus stuff like a critical mode just for the international releases. I can't believe a KH game will finally have a good mutiplayer system. I mean I would prefer infrastructure, but at least I can battle a friend, do a mission together, race, or play a board game. I really love board games and couldn't believe Nomura had put them in the game and make it playable with others. The racing is also like my dream version of KH Kart like Mario Kart a bit.
I love the HEROs most but the game has great Villains. My favorite is Terra, he reminds me of Riku a lot. Ven is my second favorite because I like Roxas and he is like the original Roxas and will finally explain why Roxas looks nothing like Sora. Aqua is cool just because shes a strong female protagonist.
I can't wait to play through the classic Princesses worlds and Deep Space. Those are my most anticipating worlds.

I am most excited for Ventus's scenario so I can find his relation to Sora and how he plays a part in this story.
Finally to close up I think the game has some of the best voice acting it ever had. With the classic disney VO's now we get Lenard Nimoy, Mark Hamil, Jesse McCartney, and Christian Bale. This game is going to be the best Kingdom Hearts game to date!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I love that we're getting so many responses, but be sure to send them via PM or email. Otherwise, they may get lost in the thread and we won't be able to keep track of them!

slekke14

i'm just happy it's comming out :D and ofcourse the storry :D you guys think their will be a story even before BBS ? about the keybladewar ?? i'm pretty curious :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back