• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
igotanaward.jpg

sonic keyblade

What made me excited was just that it was a kingdom hearts game. All of the games have had good stories and gameplay. The voice acting is good for all the games. The characters gameplay will be good im sure. And all together the epicness and the legacy of all the kingdom hearts games I've played also makes me excited for the game. I sure hope the game is good.

CrossLegion

I know I'm late to the countdown party (like, really late, LOL), but I'm seriously hoping I can go and get the game tomorrow... I've wanted it for so long... I can't stand waiting any longer! I mean, this is like, the best KH game of all of them. I'm not even kidding. The balance between the Disney worlds and the actual story progression, the battle system, the multiplayer...

I wish I could fast-forward time just a little bit... I want it now! XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yay, I got an award! I doubt my other comment made it through since it didn't make it into voice acting where it belonged, but whatever. I'm excited for BBS Day! :D The literal Day Zero if we consider BBS Kingdom Hearts 0. :D

Kenpachi

About time, at some point this week i'm going to buy it, if i can get to Wal-mart/Gamestop(Both of which is 78 miles from where i live).

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for participating, everybody! It's been a real blast.

HakumeiKusanagi

That's a lot of awesome fanart. My favorites are definitely BlackFireX5656's picture of TAV and some other girl in front of Disney Castle as well as the painting of Aqua from Rebmakash (seriously, that looks very awesome 0_0)

Well I'm excited for tomorrow.

Thank you XDD
*I'm BlackFireX5656 by the way*

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Well you could always VM him.Then he has a better chance of seeing it. And besides he hasn't been on for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back