• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHMaster12

Saw the contest this morning for the fanart, and got really excited. So I ended up drawing the entire day. Haha! Either way BbS is going to be great! Only 8 more days left everybody!!

47558_114427795279274_100001361612584_85290_5852387_n.jpg

Sorry only Ventus and Terra. (Didn't have time for Aqua) :( I would've if i had the time. Enjoy! =)

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
yeah don't send it to me i'm USELESS right sol/lucius fagboy

CougarsforJesus

I am excited about Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep because of multiple reasons. First off, I love the fact that you can play three different story lines. Terra is like choosing the sword from the first Kingdom Hearts, Aqua is like choosing the wand from the first Kingdom Hearts, and Ventus is like choosing the shield from the first Kingdom Hearts. Secondly, the addition of Vanitas, the mysterious Dark Soldier and assistant of the evil Master Xeahnort, is a great looking and well thought up character in my opinion. I really love how he looks similar to Riku, has Sora's voice actor (Hayley Joel Osment), and yet seems as though he is his own character. I can't wait to see who it is that is really behind the mask that he wears. There exist many other reasons as to why I like the game but I would like to wrap it up by selecting the gameplay as my third reason for why I would love this game. The gameplay in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep looks incredible and I enjoy the differences in fighting styles depending upon the character that you choose. As a comparison, in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, the fighting style of Sora did not change depending upon your weapon that you would select at the beginning of the game; it would merely affect your stats. This is a great way for players to experiment with all new, diverse techniques used by each of the characters and to see which ones work best with them, especially so that they can become successful in the boss fight that unlocks the secret ending, which, according to Nomura, is sure to be extremely difficult for anyone that wishes to play the game. This game should be, in all fields, a beautiful and awesome game to experience.

marcoreo

Awards
i dont think it was it you had to send it by august 31 so not all the admissions are even in yet -including mine- Dx

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Awesomeness achieved: I made the front page on Day 1 of the Countdown!!! This has brought my Happy meter back up to ecstatic! Hopefully the rest of Saix day will go just as smoothly...it's hasn't been pleasant until a few minutes ago.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Ya know, I wonder if One of my other posts in the 13 will make it to the Countdown...I certainly hope so, but I know there will be many other great entries to have their time in the spotlight. All in all, this is a celebration of the newest entry in the KH series, and thus everyone is a winner...in 7 Days!!!

Last edited:

Novastar56

Well I WAS gonna enter this birth by sleep contest as well this week but now I cant cuz of COLLEGE. Why are all the good contests ending this week? lol

K

KhSoraGirl

I love Kingdom Hearts!
Why I want to play khbbs is b/c U get to play the heroes of the story and it will help alot w/ telling all the secrets we dont know yet and fill the puzzle of kh! I like that u get to play 3 diff views and stories of the heroes and how they are connected to Sora and the gang! the worlds I want to visit is Disneyland and Olympus coliseum b/c Disney has lots of mini games that I can play all day long and Olympus coliseum b/c my all time hero Zack will be there as a cute hero! The powers I like best is how u can use disney characters and ure friends to help u and copy their moves! I like terra and ven the most b/c they remind me of sora and riku and how their friendship is so strong! I'm happy that its finally coming out and I know this game will always be a game to remember! >.<

270050.jpg

116776.jpg

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I participated in the 358/2 days coutdown, but i'm a little busy with college this time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back