• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roxas,and sora

story:i love the story it is full of excitement
characters:i love all the character my favorites are ventus and vanitas
plot:the plot of the whole story issora getting taken from his island and journies to beat ansem and leads them to a castle (castle oblivion)
*SPOILER* (aqua made castle oblivion):) which leads them ito a trap then sora and friends travle to the top while riku travles to the bottom hoping to find sora but sora gets trapped in a restore memory pod which leads to KIINGDOM HEARTSII

GAMES:kingdom hearts, kingdom hearts chain of memories, kingdom hearts re:chain of memories, kingdom hearts 358/2 days, kingdom hearts final mix, kingdom heartsII, kingdom heartsII final mix, kingdom hearts coded, and kingdom hearts re:coded

mood on games arival:i'm so excited OMG

days till birth by sleep since august 21: 18 OMG

noshade15

I'm excited for the story and the characters! I mean seriously are we really drawn to much more than that as the hardcore!? For me it's what Disney and Square has to offer at their best and that's the story and the characters we LOVE!!! September 7th is coming closer

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
y'know i was hoping for a real countdown from this thread
like a picture with the numbers counting down till the final date

Awards
Eee! This is a great idea, and I'd love to submit an artwork! Guess I have something else to work on this week ^^

FFVII_KH fan

Awards
Website
ffvii-rules.deviantart.com
OOO so excited for both this and Birth by Sleep XD XD

I have a question though, I drew a picture of Vanitas/Ventus (not....weird or anything :/ Just an innocent picture :p) but it's Vanitas unmasked...sorry...I couldn't resist to find out who he was...:D.....

But can I enter in that picture??

JackabeePARAMORE

I REALLY wanna know who Vanitas is. And I wanna make sure he isn't another one of Vexen/Even's stupid creations. That will destroy my soul if I find that crap out.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I REALLY wanna know who Vanitas is. And I wanna make sure he isn't another one of Vexen/Even's stupid creations. That will destroy my soul if I find that crap out.

Ansem's apprentices don't cross the moral horizon till a year or so AFTER BBS, so none of that clone or data version nonsense will be going on. Vanitas, in short, is quite familiar. And I'll leave it at that C;

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
y'know i was hoping for a real countdown from this thread
like a picture with the numbers counting down till the final date

Which you'll get when it's a week away.
Right now we're collecting the quotes and artwork.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, so I posted my answer. I hope I'm the only one who sent in a reply with THAT reason. If not, then I need to find whoever is as much as a fan as my reason as I am.

And sadly I can't enter in the second thing I wrote because it is the same reason but in a different format. And this isn't a "write a fic" thing. ;_; Maybe I'll send it in anyways after I edit it to be similar to my reason, but completely different.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I sent in my reason, I hope it's good enough lol. I just cant wait, guhhh only a few mroe weeks, I know what game system I'm savijng up to replace by then.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
17 days

there u go, happy? :)
Gosh, it seems like it's just a week away since it's almost the end of August. I hate how they advertised BBS as "coming Summer '10" when it's really Autumn, or maybe they did advertise it as Autumn. Stupid school ruining all the fun. At least it's being released when school just starts and we're only being reacquainted with information we forgot over the Summer, like Days.

Buuhan1

I'm excited because as far as I'm concerned this IS Kingdom Hearts 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back