• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, sent something in on music. it is waaaaaay too long and really retarded and I hate it but I don't care.

Next is my answer on the art. Then on a special reason besides my first special reason.

Last edited:

Lonelyness21

Awards
I'm mostly excited about this game for everything on it really! The art is exceptionally well done, so are the graphics and the movements of the characters and surroundings. The storyline is amazing, I love how this time the Disney worlds truly have to do with the main plot like the original KH and how it's extremely well done. I'm also excited as to how the version of Birth By Sleep we're getting is kind of like our very own Final Mix with all the new added content.

Also looking forward to Critical Mode which is how I'm going to be starting the game! Is anyone else going straight into Critical Mode?! :3

Oh and I sent some drawing submissions! x3

silbax1

Clearly the story is going to interest me the most. I mean now fans can understand what the origins of the keyblade was and about the 3 main protagonists' destinies. Also I really want to play as Terra because the trailers depict him as kinda like a Riku character, fighting the darkness inside of him. And lastly all the new worlds introduced really seem like the game will be a blast. 10 more days and i still have to ditch my Go and get the bundle.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Almost done with the animation... but I feel like giving a preview just to show people that I am making progress:

aquaandterra.jpg

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
3 diferent scenarios mean extra AWESOME!!!! plus Keyblades and multi-player mode extra extra AWESOME!!!!! and just about every other single other aspect extra super-duper-fuper-guper-luper extra AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But anyways, I'm going to send mine in tommorow...which is today... Anyways, I'm still perfecting it. I'm only 13, but I'm a perfectionist...sadly...

I only perfect things I really have the need too (Kingdom Hearts, LittleBigPlanet, The World Ends With You)...so I plan to perfect this game as well, as I have all the others.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Yay. I barely visit the KH section on KHI these days. But I figured since I'll be getting BBS this week I thought I'd let you guys know :)

Hopefully I get it tomorrow. Most likely I'll get it on Thursday. Then I'll post pics : D

Ryune

AND I HAVE SUBMITTED MY HUGE MCHUGEHUGE ART. It's actually not that big as a final version, so you can actually see it on your monitor, but. Fingers crossed, I put a lot of work into this sucka.

Artemis187

ok i cannot find the post everyone is talking abought with square enix saying this willnot B on the playstation network so ima ask hear is it real if so anyone wana by a psp go I'm not gona need it anymore its bs if there really not gona do it you gota install most of the game on your psp anyway for it 2 play right from what i hear so y not make it for download

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ok i cannot find the post everyone is talking abought with square enix saying this willnot B on the playstation network so ima ask hear is it real if so anyone wana by a psp go I'm not gona need it anymore its bs if there really not gona do it you gota install most of the game on your psp anyway for it 2 play right from what i hear so y not make it for download

Wrong place to ask this, hun.

There are about two or three threads talking about BBS on the PSP Go (or the lack thereof).

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-birth-sleep/153628-ign-no-plans-ofr-bbs-psn.html

And this is the recent one.

I don't think you'll get sales of a PSP Go here. Try posting that in General Discussions or Video Games that you are selling your Go. Though idk if you can sell things here. You should get a mod to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back