• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
BBS hopefully has Reaction Commands,they were cool in KH2.No more summons please.

And I wouldn't mind seeing drive forms again.

Charlie K

Back in Business
This is so weird, your spamming.

I'm thinking that BBS..Will be tough.Lmfao.If MX is as tough as he looks then..they'll be trouble.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea.He wasn't hard enough...He sucked. I beat him both in KH1 and in KH2, he was to easy..So I'm thinking for an optional boss(If there is going to be one) That it should be like..some kind of Beamoth.(Beathmoth?)

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Yea.He wasn't hard enough...He sucked. I beat him both in KH1 and in KH2, he was to easy..So I'm thinking for an optional boss(If there is going to be one) That it should be like..some kind of Beamoth.(Beathmoth?)

Behemoth you mean? The way you typed it sounded like "bee moth". Thatd be flippin weird. XD But anyways, yeah i'd opt for a way stronger optional Boss. Terra's fight in Kh2FM was quite satisfying, so i'd like to see another boss of that difficulty. 8D

I honestly cannot wait for this game. It's gonna be sweet. =D!

And i'd like to see drives again too. Wonder what kind of crazy abilites Terra and Ven will have?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea!Thats it's sorry, Bad spelling!Lol..Yea, Like a type of monster thats like big and powerful and scary.For an optional.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Wouldn't it be great if the secret fight against Terra(KH2:FM+) would be in KH:BBS but you would get to fight as Terra against Sora,Donald and Goofy??? Also I would like to see Sin(FFX), Vayne(FFXII) and maybe some espers from FFXII as optional bosses and like with FFXII if you defeat the espers you could summon them.

Last edited:

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Wouldn't it be great if the secret fight against Terra(KH2:FM+) would be in KH:BBS but you would get to fight as Terra against Sora,Donald and Goofy??? Also I would like to see Sin(FFX), Vayne(FFXII) and maybe some espers from FFXII as optional bosses and like with FFXII if you defeat the espers you could summon them.

I'd absolutely love to see Vayne as an optional/main boss in a Kingdom Hearts series. He was by far my favorite villain out of the entire FF franchise.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
they should have zack and cloud in BBS that would be cool cause terra looks like him

Blue

home is where the heart is
It'd be actually fun to see the younger version of Cloud.We're also going to see young Hercules :)

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
It'd be actually fun to see the younger version of Cloud.We're also going to see young Hercules :)

Ya me too but i dont really think we see Cloud in BbS. Cloud is actually from Hollow Bastion and not from the Hercules Coliseum and maybe we hear something about him in Hollow Bastion but we'll not see him.
Puh auf deutsch hätte ich es viel besser erklären können lol, Cloud taucht 100% nicht in Bbs auf in KH II kannst du ja im Tagebuch etwas über seine Vergangenheit lesen und da steht nur überflüssiges was die Geschichte von BbS nicht beeinflussen könnte :blushing:
We will see^^

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Puh auf deutsch hätte ich es viel besser erklären können lol, Cloud taucht 100% nicht in Bbs auf in KH II kannst du ja im Tagebuch etwas über seine Vergangenheit lesen und da steht nur überflüssiges was die Geschichte von BbS nicht beeinflussen könnte :blushing:
We will see^^
:confused:Ok, we don't understand German,please translate into English.
(I don't want to be rude I just want to understand what you're saying)

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
More like 9 or 10, actually... >>;

No. He was 21 in Final Fantasy 7, and you have to take him being older in Kingdom Hearts into consideration. He was nearing 22, or already twenty two. Then, Kingdom Hearts 2 took place one year later. That makes him 22 AT LEAST, or 23.

I would even shoot for 24, honestly. Anyway, 23 minus 10 is 13, and if he was twenty two ( which is more out of the question, but possible ) he would have been twelve at the time ( thus, I put 'roughly' 13, meaning he IS 13, or nearing on it ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back