• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Probably because they sucked. Tinkerbell was said to be the best one, but I never even tried to use her. Haha. It was all just a meaningless set of skills that you could use, but chose not to.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Tinkerbell is very usefull cause she heals you all the time but yeah the summons suck. If there are sumoons in KH3 I hope they would be waaaay better.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Another thing,Drive forms and Reaction commands were cool.I hope we do see them again in upgraded versions in BBS.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Another thing,Drive forms and Reaction commands were cool.I hope we do see them again in upgraded versions in BBS.

I'm pretty sure that the reaction commands will be back and maybe the drives too(like that you get you're full armor). Maybe the reaction moves a little trickier???:confused:

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
More like 9 or 10, actually... >>;

Cloud is 23 in Kingdom Hearts. BBS is ten years before. Cloud would have been thirteen.

No. He was 21 in Final Fantasy 7, and you have to take him being older in Kingdom Hearts into consideration. He was nearing 22, or already twenty two. Then, Kingdom Hearts 2 took place one year later. That makes him 22 AT LEAST, or 23.

On the official game webste for Kingdom Hearts it confirms his age at 23 in KH.

Cloud is actually from Hollow Bastion

Cloud's origins are actually very confusing. After battling Sephiroth in KHII, Goofy mentions something about Cloud and Sephiroth's home world, I beleive. It seems like Cloud continually has to go through a process where he defeats Sephiroth and is teleported somewhere else, and then Tifa chases after him. Although it is obvious that Cloud had been to Radiant Garden before (because Aerith hugs him in the KH credits), I have a feeling that he is not from Radiant Garden.

Cloudemyx

:confused:Ok, we don't understand German,please translate into English.
(I don't want to be rude I just want to understand what you're saying)
He says that you can read something in the Journal over it's past and it's only superfluous and could not influence the story of BbS.
My German skills aren't something to boast of, correct me if it's wrong, it's been a long time since I've been in touch with the German language.

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ That's basically it,plus he said Cloud won't appear in BBS with 100% probability,we can read of his past in the journal,and..yeah.

Cloudemyx

^ That's basically it,plus he said Cloud won't appear in BBS with 100% probability,we can read of his past in the journal,and..yeah.
Yeah, I forgot that. I'm posting at three different forums at once here, so I'm a bit...confused.

Well.. Could Sora, Riku and Kairi be some sort of descendants (typo?) of Ven, Terra and Aqua?
Or am I missing out on new info about BbS from Square?

Apollo

Silver Member
Yeah, I forgot that. I'm posting at three different forums at once here, so I'm a bit...confused.

Well.. Could Sora, Riku and Kairi be some sort of descendants (typo?) of Ven, Terra and Aqua?Or am I missing out on new info about BbS from Square?

I sure hope not! That would just be lazy and unorignal story writting!

Apollo

Silver Member
I am sorry I was just saying what I thought! Cloud will not be in the game! I hope we see some old FF people from the first games!

Cloudemyx

I am sorry I was just saying what I thought! Cloud will not be in the game! I hope we see some old FF people from the first games!
No worries.
I hope to see Cloud and the rest og the crew in the game that most likely will be named Kingdom Hearts 3.
I doubt that we'll se them in BbS. But maybe we'll see FF characters from the early series.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
We all just wanna know who Ven is, Cloud is not important for me, ahjo, thx bluesky for translating xDD
In another KH Forum are the user confused about the opening from Kingdom Hearts I, in the scene where Sora fell down u can also see a lot of shooting stars. And in the ending of Kingdom Hearts II are Sora and Riku fell down and they look líke shooting stars. We think Sora is not the only person in this time if he fall... damm im just so confused loool :D

Apollo

Silver Member
In the opening it is just for show and to make the game look cool mostly! At the end because when your in a ship you come landing at full speed right well I think that is why they are like that!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
finally.u guys are thinking about my drives and reaction commands being in BBS idea thanks.
and i also hate the summons they all sucked besides genie and also the peter pan one in KH2 cause u could do a limit with him and if u died tink bell brought u back to health.wouldn't it be cool if they had the drive forms and then u all combined armor to make one big super-powerful armor

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
and i also hate the summons they all sucked besides genie and also the peter pan one in KH2 cause u could do a limit with him and if u died tink bell brought u back to health.

I never even used the summons. D: Kind of made me regret it when it came down to the end, and I had to level up my summons. Of course, lesson learned. But yeah, the summons weren't that great in KHII. Perhaps too much effort was put into the drive forms (and rightfully so), and the summons were just thrown in as a nice added bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back