• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

I'm not a Emo. It's called having to live through shit everyday. Not everybosy got it lucky like you, but that doesn't make a emo...//

A

Anima Relic

I'm not a Emo. It's called having to live through shit everyday. Not everybosy got it lucky like you, but that doesn't make a emo...//

I know it's off topic, but anyways, maybe you aren't so lucky becuase of your Avatar, you know the guy who plays the joker in the new batman movie just died mysteriously in real life.

D

Dexter

Heath Ledger? Yeah it's a shame. Appearentley he got so into his role as the Joker it made him become crazy and kill himself. It'll be weird watching Dark Knight knowing that the main bad guy is dead....//

A

Anima Relic

Heath Ledger? Yeah it's a shame. Appearentley he got so into his role as the Joker it made him become crazy and kill himself. It'll be weird watching Dark Knight knowing that the main bad guy is dead....//

He committed suicide? I thought he just go so into his role, that he became sick from it. Kinda like how some people become sick from thinking their sick, but it's only in thier head.

D

Dexter

Yup. His role as the Joker was to be a psychotic deppresed murder. Some actors are so good they can become the person there playing, and that's what unforentley happened to Heath Ledger. He became a psychotic and depressed and that's what lead to his drug overdose...//

A

Anima Relic

Yup. His role as the Joker was to be a psychotic deppresed murder. Some actors are so good they can become the person there playing, and that's what unforentley happened to Heath Ledger. He became a psychotic and depressed and that's what lead to his drug overdose...//

wow, i'm never becoming an actor, and I'm still gonna go see that movie, because 1.I like batman, 2. I'll be showing support for Heath Ledger.

Cloudemyx

And discuss what excatley? We've preatty much coverd all the topics that focus on BBS. Without any new scans, or any kind of info on BBS all we can do is talk with each other, and keep saying "I can't wait for this game!"
Well then we should leave the topic for now and post in it again when we have new info, instead of just posting random crap.

A

Anima Relic

Well then we should leave the topic for now and post in it again when we have new info, instead of just posting random crap.

well if you don't like it, then just leave, and Batman isn't crap btw, and shame on you for saying someone's death was crap :thumbdown:

D

Dexter

Okay but why do you care that were posting random crap? How does it affect you? Ya know I'll do whateva I want! ......j/k. But seriousley were only posting some random crap. It's not completley off topic, yet.....//

D

Dexter

Yeah I'm considerd the smartest 3 year old on the planet. Right now I'm in 10th grade and already got plans to go Yale! Yay me...//

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
As much as I hate to be off-topic.. if you're 3, then that means, you were an infant when you joined. (5-6 months) Yeah.. right.. lol..

Now, on topic, anybody think Terra's going to turn evil, at the end, like I think (the same way, I thought.. in another topic or two) he will..

A

Anima Relic

As much as I hate to be off-topic.. if you're 3, then that means, you were an infant when you joined. (5-6 months) Yeah.. right.. lol..

Now, on topic, anybody think Terra's going to turn evil, at the end, like I think (the same way, I thought.. in another topic or two) he will..
I don't believe Terra is gonna go Sasuke on everyone, I think he'll most likeyl follow Riku's path or at least go down it half way and then stop.

D

Dexter

You can't be part of darkness, and still be friends with Ven, and Aqua.A^^^...//:D

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i actually think Ven may go to the darkness.Those pics where he's talking to MX it seems that MX is trying to turn him to the darkness

D

Dexter

dexter 096 you just made the 1,200 post in this thread! Congrats....while 358/2 days disscussion thread is not even at 1,000. Plus they had tons of info in the past few days and they STILL have nothing to talk about. While we haven't had any BBS info for a month and is still always active...//

Blue

home is where the heart is
....This just leads to the conclusion that BBS is more popular,huh?

I guess you've just posted a lot in here ;D
But I find the lack of BBS news somewhat..disturbing.annoying.surprising?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back