• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehud

i no this is random but i think the enemys that terra was fighting in the video were souless creatures.not mx or ds.but the black things.there is a soul group.in kh2 in the old mansion as roxas he compleats namines drawing.the nobody and heartless symbol was there already so it had to be the soulless groups sembol.and ansem said there was a heart body and soul.also i think terra should get the ability synch blade.thata the ability to dual weild for those unknowing.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This game will have an amazing story but like CoM, it will have horrible gameplay. I'm glad it's on the PSP.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Now I kinda wish I woulda waited to get the NEWEST PSP. I got the old version, is there anyway to get it to like upgrade, I know like version 3.17 and all but I mean....I dunno.XD

Blue

home is where the heart is
Yeah,cause in 358/2 Days and Coded,you get questions answered,whereas in BBS,a new story with new characters'll be introduced.I'm really curious at who Ven really is..!!

Riku*

I gotta a PSP. I cannot wait till the game comes out. I wish that it would come out already. I am hoping the game will be awsome :thumbup:.

MasterXeanort

That is awsome!Ii cant wait until BBS comes out in '08!
-note:Ii never realy liked Luxord. His fight was annoying! He has no health bar!

Roxas_no.XIII

Go here for full screenshots: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Screens for PSP at GameSpot

anyways, here are some

bbs6.jpg

bbs3.jpg

Charlie K

Back in Business
Sweet. I can sell my camera, and my printer and get one, then sell my PSP! Freakin right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back