• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yes I've seen the magazine scans.Nomaru said that we would play as Terra,Ven and another character. All's I'm saying is maybe well play as someone eles untill near the end when we play as Aqua...

*RevenantSora

Yes I've seen the magazine scans.Nomaru said that we would play as Terra,Ven and another character. All's I'm saying is maybe well play as someone eles untill near the end when we play as Aqua...
Oh, I thought were just playing Terra..Oh cool..I heard Nomura sayng that Ven was similar to Roxas but wasn't him..I saw a picture of Roxas though in half armor half of his normal clothes?:huh:

General Xenos

Nomura said Ven looks like Roxas, but in a way he is Roxas and then he isnt, its like he's a clone or something, idk, but as for Aqua, she might have a tie to Xehanort/Xemnas somehow, and im still thinkin about the title of the game "Birth by Sleep", it seems to me as if something evil awaken by some important character going to sleep or being to put in the same state that Sora was in chain of memories, what do u think about what the title means????

*RevenantSora

Nomura said Ven looks like Roxas, but in a way he is Roxas and then he isnt, its like he's a clone or something, idk, but as for Aqua, she might have a tie to Xehanort/Xemnas somehow, and im still thinkin about the title of the game "Birth by Sleep", it seems to me as if something evil awaken by some important character going to sleep or being to put in the same state that Sora was in chain of memories, what do u think about what the title means????
Okay that makes sence to me now..

General Xenos

cant wait for this though, im still wondering if maybe the creatures that are neither heartless nor nobodies, were givin birth by sleep, also im still standing on my theory of evil keybladers vs good keybladers, would like to know what some people think

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i was just on the gameinformer website and i went to games they will being previewing in the december issue and kingdom hearts Birth By Sleep was on it and also 358/2 Days and Final Fantasy Crisis Core
i can't wait to read about BBS and 358/2 days even if i only have a PSP not a DS
and the reason they didn't have Coded is because it is only for cell phones

Vegnahollows

I think they are the same,even as little kids,but I doubt we'll be actually seeing them in BBS unless....who were the Princesses again?Sorry,I'm too lazy to look for myself XD

The princesses are the Disney princesses.
However, I think a sleeping beauty and a Cinderella world was confirmed.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
in the gameinformers they always at least confirm the year sometimes the season but if it is the gameinformer and it is the holiday issue which is going to show games from NEXT year and this
year and ALL four seasons of next year it must mean that the games are coming out next year
i will just tell you what the gameinformer says when i get it in the mail this or next week

Blue

home is where the heart is
in the gameinformers they always at least confirm the year sometimes the season but if it is the gameinformer and it is the holiday issue which is going to show games from NEXT year and this
year and ALL four seasons of next year it must mean that the games are coming out next year
i will just tell you what the gameinformer says when i get it in the mail this or next week
Oh,this sounds interesting..you definitely have to let the others know what's in there =D

Xsora5X

oh i want to get birth by sleep so bad, i cant wait till it comes out, but i just bought a ps3 and my parents wont let me get another system right now. they think one is enough.

Blue

home is where the heart is
oh i want to get birth by sleep so bad, i cant wait till it comes out, but i just bought a ps3 and my parents wont let me get another system right now. they think one is enough.
I rather thought that I'll wait until I get a PS3,maybe when KH3 comes out?Because then I would get in the same situation as you,seeing that I have no PSP,but a DS and no PS3 XD

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i have a PS3 and PSP slim also i just called the gameinformer company said i should get the issue by this week also go to gameinformer.com then go to unlimited then it will show you the issue then go and look by the side it will saw a list of games which you will see in that issue and it is also goes by A,B,C.......
so go down and you will see Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days then right below it Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
so go and try it.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
also bluesky-X i am adding you too my buddy list you to Xsora5X is that ok with you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back