• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Flood Unversed Plushie releasing September 26!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

While it seems like it was forever ago, back in May Square Enix General Manager of the Merchandising Division showed off an image of a Flood Unversed plushie sample on his Twitter. Many people wondered when we may finally see the plush toy sold since it remained the last of the three plushies designed by Series Director Tetsuya Nomura that had not yet seen a release. 

We didn't have to wait long! Three months later, this adorable Flood Unversed from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is finally on-sale for 4940 Yen (about $40 USD) and will release September 26th 2015!

Below are images from the product page showing off the plushie:

Source: Square Enix e-Store

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(btw will do my best to keep an eye on import shop listings for people to order this. Keep note that most import sites that will sell this plush at a reasonable price will require you to keep the order and there will be no cancellations allowed.)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
SE why

why u no license out to disney to be shipped? (i doubt that's how it works but the pain is still there).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SE why

why u no license out to disney to be shipped? (i doubt that's how it works but the pain is still there).

Lol Square Enix brings over their products on their own. They didn't bring over the Dusk plush, sadly, but they brought over the Shadow and Meow Wow.

It would be nice if they could manufacture thousands more and have them in Disney Stores, though. Honestly, I'd be happy if SE would manufacture more in general and sell them on their NA/EU stores because once they sold out of them they never really made more. I'm sure there are probably some in ARTNIA but still.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Prayer circle because let's all remember the Dusk plush and how it never saw an American amazon listing.

Prayer circle because let's all remember the Dusk plush and how it never saw an American amazon listing.

I'm ordering this one no matter what though. I lament not figuring out the Dusk wasn't coming here sooner because now importing it is roughly $60.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah the Dusk is the only one I didn't get so far and now I probably never will :( I do really hope they bring this one over...

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
... ... ...
giphy.gif
I want it. I want to hug that negative, fledgling emotion.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
... ... ...
giphy.gif
I want it. I want to hug that negative, fledgling emotion.

I never realized this, but you actually do hug an manifestation of negative emotions. That`s gotta be healthy.
Really cool that these are coming. It is always nice to get more KH merchandise. :)

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
It's really cute, but I was never much of an Unversed fan. Too bad the Dusk didn't come over.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

I'm ordering this one no matter what though. I lament not figuring out the Dusk wasn't coming here sooner because now importing it is roughly $60.

Did, did you just quote yourself?

Well I'd love to get my hands on one of these. After getting the Shadow plush in the 2.5 CE, I feel it only natural to keep the collection going. Though I feel like the Shadows from the CE and sold separately are different in some way, I may need to buy two now to keep that one pristine.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Did, did you just quote yourself?

Well I'd love to get my hands on one of these. After getting the Shadow plush in the 2.5 CE, I feel it only natural to keep the collection going. Though I feel like the Shadows from the CE and sold separately are different in some way, I may need to buy two now to keep that one pristine.

I was just thinking the same thing. If I get this Flood plushie, I'll want the Dusk plushie to complete the trio (not getting the Dream Eater), but then if I have the Dusk and the Flood, I'll want to take the Shadow plushie out of the box to put it with the other two, but since it's a collector's edition item, I won't want it to get mucked up with dust and stuff.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
aw, that pretty freakin adorable

I wasn't sure how they were going to pull off the antennae / antlers, but they did a good job.

Sorakh212

Awards
Meh it looks okay I guess. I like the shadow hearless plushy better personally. What will be interesting is finding out if there will be some sort of Play Arts Kai figure with KH3 like in a special edition or something like that. I'd like to see a better looking plushy or perhaps one that isn't too pricey...then again their figures aren't exactly cheap :rolleyes: hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back