• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Novel Vol. 1 (Cover Revealed)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah. Like cute scenes and more coherency. And explanations of things that don't get explained in the games. The books are partial canon because it does reveal things like how in the KH2 novel Namine hints at when Heartless and the Nobody are killed, the Somebody returns...and the stuff does end up getting said in the games.

Do you have KH2 and CoM's novel's link?
I would like to read it ;_;
Hope the novel will have more about Terra-Ven brotherly relationship.. <3

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
If Kanemaki\s writing it, it will probably come off as more incest-y than brotherly.

Radar

Bronze Member
Couple questions:

Is the author a good writer? Well known?

Do you think they will properly describe all the emotional drama that goes on in the game for each character?

Done with the questions. Now I'll just say I hope the author puts alot of effort into this story and describes everything the way it is suppose to be. And I really hope the final battle will be awesome to read.

And WHERE THE HELL are the play arts figures for BBS. I mean cmon, I freakin want those.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Is the author a good writer? Well known?
It's Kanemaki. She wrote all of the past novels, came up with the idea and plot of Xion, and wrote the scenario for the Disney Worlds in Days.

Do you think they will properly describe all the emotional drama that goes on in the game for each character?
Unless it involves wangsting and crying on beds, probably not.

describes everything the way it is suppose to be. And I really hope the final battle will be awesome to read.
Here's how the final battle will be described:
Terra swings down his Keyblade.
MX is defeated.

Kiwi +

Awards
Oh how cool!~ I've been wanting to see a new KH cover for awhile now. Can't wait for the translations later on though. =3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Ven looks cute, but Aqua and Terra look 12. xD

EDIT: Oh no. I just realized that there will be Terra-Ven scenes. I hope this solidifies the brother-brother relationship rather than anything remotely romantic. D: But fangirls will twist it anyways. ;_;
Ohno, there should be no romantic twist. D: Damn the fan girls.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I know it doesn't, but your statement seemed way too general, so I pointed out that I (and all of my friends with similar hobbies) have no such fantasy. o_O
And my comment was a statement on your way too general statement. =/

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
No...because you commented first about how "fanboys love lesbian relationships".
ugh. which was a reply to -your- comment about how "fangirls love gay relationships". I was commenting on THAT general statement by making an equally general statement you would doubtlessly oppose to in order to show how your general statement is just as general and baseless.

and now we're just clogging up the thread.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
ugh. which was a reply to -your- comment about how "fangirls love gay relationships". I was commenting on THAT general statement by making an equally general statement you would doubtlessly oppose to in order to show how your general statement is just as general and baseless.

and now we're just clogging up the thread.

Eh....I suppose. But it just seems like it's a widely-known "fact" that fangirls love their male-on-male relationships whereas I've rarely heard of the lesbian thing with fanboys lol.

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
ALRIGHT PEOPLE! I'M GONNA DO THAT THING I TOLD MYSELF I'D DO AGES AGO!
LEARN JAPANESE!
I wonder if I'll ever find a place to learn japanese... Anyone know a place, TELL ME!

Anyways, this novel looks awesome. I just hope the scanlators and translators don't start on this novel, then say "Oh, we're bored!" and drop it like a sack of full of icky potatoes. YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING TO! (Probably none of you do know who I'm talking to...)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Unless it involves wangsting and crying on beds, probably not.

Here's how the final battle will be described:
Terra swings down his Keyblade.
MX is defeated.

YOU SLAY ME

You listened to my ranting ♥

Ah I've missed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back