• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep PSPgo/PSN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxordKing

So if anyone watched the Playstation Conference. Then you all saw the PSP E3 Software Montage mid-way through the conference.

My concern has been about BBS being on the PSPgo/PSN but in that montage EVERY time they showed Kingdom Hearts: BBS with the exception of one time it was being shown on a PSPgo Screen. I dont know if this means anything but I hope it does because even the longest BBS showing in that montage was all on a White PSPgo.

Radon

mofo
You aren't insinuating that they're only going to put BBS on PSPGos are you? pffft..

LuxordKing

Ok im not insuating thats its only a go im just saying I have a go and i am hoping that it will be released for it as well. Dont be a...because you hate the pspgo just answer like an honest person without all the BS. I have a 3000 too so i get it either way i was just wondering if there going to release it on PSN. Idk it might be a good marketing move for them for all the go owners. BBS has such a large fanbase compared to the other titles these past couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back