• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Rewiev :D :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eldin_causevic

Hey everyone i wana post a rewiev of this game and dont know where to post it xD
I Really like KH and i maked this thread just for this forum XD

Here it goes:

Kingdomheartsbbsenglogo.jpg

Kingdom Hearts:Birth By Sleep is the sixth installment of the the Kingdom Hearts series
It is an action roleplaying game developed and published by Square Enix
The Game takes place 10 years before the events of the original Kingdom Hearts.Birth by Sleep tells the story of three characters, Aqua, Terra and Ventus, who are a trio of friends training to become keyblade masters of their own.

b003tkcr5y01pt01lxxxxxx.jpg

As in the begining of my reviev the games talks about 3 characters Aqua Ventus and Terra.
You can play whith all of them in 3 different Story Modes and you can go to the Disney worlds in different orders

94334720100603790screen.jpg

All The character have different unit skill sets
Aqua is concentrated on magical power, Teera on Boost Strength and Ventus on Quick skills
After Aqua and Terra takse the test one of the masters Xehanort vanishs and in this world you come accross many different enemies called "Unversed"

94334708042010790screen.jpg

The Contorls of the game are all the same with cross,circle and square(attack,dodge,jump)
There are Command Decks and you can costumise your skills there and when you lv up some skills you can keep them

Using different skills fills the Command gauge and with it you can unleash strong attacks
There is to a Focus gauge and with it you can shoot fokus you ennemies and destroy many creatures Around you
The game has to a D-link or Dimension-Link and with it you can borrow power from other characters.
In the game is a Mirage Arena where you can play with you friends using AD-Hoc mode
The Game has many modes like VS mode,Arena mode and Rumble Racing
In the VS Mode and in Rumble Mode you can play with 6 players and in the Arena Mode you can play with just 3 Player
The Arena Mode is a mode where you battle against many waves of enemies with your friends.
The game has a Comand Board where you can play alone or with friends(max. 3 players)
It is a game with dice just like monopoly and who reaches the the target points first, wins

There are many World in Birth By Sleep: Castle of Dreams,Disney Town,Deep Space,Destiny Islands,
Dwarf Woodlands,Enchanted Dominion,Keyblade Graveyard,Land of Departure,Mirage Arena,Neverland,Olympus Coliseum,Radiant Garden and 100 Acre Wood with many characters.
The Game relases in USA is in September 7 and in the Europe and Australia is in September 10
The game's going to be a real rush in both Europa and the USA. I am getting on fire with this game and the reason is that i am a really big fan of Square Enix games.I am recommending this game to all who have a PSP.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 87467

coolio

SHadows? you mean unversed?

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Um... this isn't a real review. All you've done is list features and recommend it to us. We know we should play BbS. That's why we're here... and you haven't even played it yet, so how can your review it?

Plus the enemies aren't "Shadows", they're called Unversed.

eldin_causevic

Um... this isn't a real review. All you've done is list features and recommend it to us. We know we should play BbS. That's why we're here... and you haven't even played it yet, so how can your review it?

Plus the enemies aren't "Shadows", they're called Unversed.

You can just say thanks for the info and not say that is looks like crap GRRR

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Also, just so people don't mock you, take out the part about the gummi ships. There aren't actually gummi ships in this game. They're called Keyblade Riders.

Again, not criticizing you, just making a suggestion.

eldin_causevic

Ummmm.. i dont understand you Silver warrior but i think that was a compliment(maybe dont know xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back