• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Special Edition (shows more components)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
Found here: Welcome to Facebook
Here's an alternative view of the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Special Edition, this one shows more of the the various components.
The box will contain the game in its usual PSP-style packaging with the additional components too, so please be assured that the original game boxart will still be a part of the Special Edition.
As a bonus to buyers of both standard and Special Edition, the inlay of the box that the game UMD comes in, will also be printed onto foil paper as with some previous KH titles :)

39696_117751168275292_100394823344260_126961_4242391_n.jpg

Rexy

Bronze Member
so it looks like they have opages showing the worlds characters, interesting

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
damn. First Japan gets everything. Then we get some extra stuff. Now these other countries are getting what we're getting, and this! You would think, after all of these years, Nomura would be nice to his biggest audience :/

jordand

If all it is is a bunch of renders as shown in the picture; I am no longer mad about not getting the art book. Such a shame that a proper "art book" hasn't been released since the Original games visual art collection book...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You know, when everyone not getting the special edition sees that artbook full of renders, they're probably going to stop complaining :x

Jakek9

You know, when everyone not getting the special edition sees that artbook full of renders, they're probably going to stop complaining :x

Haha. Exactly. But what if these renders are simply the opening pages and then the rest of the artwork is actual art? lawl.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Haha. Exactly. But what if these renders are simply the opening pages and then the rest of the artwork is actual art? lawl.

That'd be pretty funny ^^

To be honest, I expected the artbook to be full of Nomura art that hasn't been released to the public, or all the artwork from the Ultimania condensed into it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That'd be pretty funny ^^

To be honest, I expected the artbook to be full of Nomura art that hasn't been released to the public, or all the artwork from the Ultimania condensed into it.

I thought so too...but seeing as that page is one of them, all the worlds will take up 2 pages, and there are about 11 worlds that have a lot of characters so that could take a good 22 pages, plus the already released work we could see a very limited artbook...but I still want it...IDK why, I'm not as jealous, but I still want it.

D

Deleted member 87467

Im probably gonna order the Art book off ebay

wait are those posters i see?

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I just wish the cover of the Special Edition box was the actual cover for the Standard PSP game. It's so much prettier. :O

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
damn. First Japan gets everything. Then we get some extra stuff. Now these other countries are getting what we're getting, and this! You would think, after all of these years, Nomura would be nice to his biggest audience :/

lmao "if we have some of it we must have it all"

Tidus14

I like it. <3 I cant wait now. But, you receive more prints if you buy the normal and special edition? i dont get.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Think about it this way: We got Re:CoM. They didn't.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
yes they did with KH2 final mix

and we should get all the bonuses too

I'm not talking about Japan, since they're not getting this special edition package. I'm talking about EUR and PAL, where Re:CoM was never released.

So really? NA/JPN = Re:CoM.
Artbook + prints = other countries that I can't remember. Seems totally fair.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, I'm turned off by the SE version now, considering it is a book of renders. lol.

I want Nomura to release an artbook. Filled with his art from the first game he worked onto now. And his own original artwork. I know he has some. We just never see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back