• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep T-shirt Concept

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
tumblr_n9aq7irHJG1suolgeo1_500.jpg

I am disappointed in the lack of Birth by Sleep merchandise and with 2.5 coming out this was a much draw. I wanted a lineup theme like they used to do with some of the 90's animes. I am actually very pleased with almost everything. I don't have any motivation to color it sadly.

It would be awesome to see it colored and the logo and wayfinders done up nicer. Those wayfinder are pain to draw though even with a magnifying glass.

I'm willing to be by looking at this no one can tell who was hardest to draw.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Oh my god this is so awesome~ I love the logo, the design and everything! And you should colour it, it'd be great to see it completely finished.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ditto I love this design! It definitely needs to be colored. If that was a shirt I'd buy two. ;A;
Just imagine it on a white or black shirt~

Tru

That's pretty good. I'll have to say that Terra was probably the hardest to draw. However, I would switch the placing of the font, because if you consider those that never heard of Birth by Sleep, they may read it by top to bottom & read it as "By Birth Sleep" & would get confused. I would place "Birth" and "Sleep" up top and "By" on the bottom. That way, it would still be read as "Birth By Sleep." But this is pretty good.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Oh my god this is so awesome~ I love the logo, the design and everything! And you should colour it, it'd be great to see it completely finished.

I've started a digital rendering. So I should actually keep the logo the way it is?

Great design and the text is pretty sweet too. Can't wait to see a colored/finished version. :)

I wasn't expecting anyone to like the text portion so much O.O I guess it's a good thing I've started on a nicer version that will be colored after all.

That's pretty good. I'll have to say that Terra was probably the hardest to draw. However, I would switch the placing of the font, because if you consider those that never heard of Birth by Sleep, they may read it by top to bottom & read it as "By Birth Sleep" & would get confused. I would place "Birth" and "Sleep" up top and "By" on the bottom. That way, it would still be read as "Birth By Sleep." But this is pretty good.
BRILLIANT! I'll keep this in mind while I'm doing the digital finished version. Thank you so much for the composition idea. As for the hardest, you'd be surprised. Terra was actually easy since I've had practice drawing him and Xemnas.

The hardest was actually Aqua because her hair doesn't stick up every which way. Great guess though, on the bright side you guessed my favorite of the trio.

Last edited by a moderator:

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Just wanted to update and let you guys know that I'll be posting the finished version to this thread by the end of August if it's not buried by then. If it is buried I will make a new thread. Please look forward to a fully colored version by then.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I wasn't expecting anyone to like the text portion so much O.O I guess it's a good thing I've started on a nicer version that will be colored after all.

I like it most cause of the way you put the text nicely on the design. You hid it as well as made it plain as day. :)

MegaCore5

Awards
tumblr_n9aq7irHJG1suolgeo1_500.jpg

I am disappointed in the lack of Birth by Sleep merchandise and with 2.5 coming out this was a much draw. I wanted a lineup theme like they used to do with some of the 90's animes. I am actually very pleased with almost everything. I don't have any motivation to color it sadly.

It would be awesome to see it colored and the logo and wayfinders done up nicer. Those wayfinder are pain to draw though even with a magnifying glass.

I'm willing to be by looking at this no one can tell who was hardest to draw.
I thought that KH 2.5 would have some kind of merchandise. Wasn't that why we received the survey a few weeks ago? so that they would know whether or not to add merchandise to it. This T-shirt design is very nice! I know that there are a few T-shirts shops where you can make your own T-shirt if you give them your design.

omnipresent

I was expecting new merch as well....
I'd totally buy this if it were a shirt!!

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I think he obviously would have it colored. Otherwise the text that says birth by sleep would be hard to make out. Plus it would be kind of boring just being in black-and-white.
Well, a lot of times people enjoy their work more BEFORE it's colored. I know I do.
And to me, this seems like something that could stay uncolored, in all honesty. That's why I asked, actually.

MegaCore5

Awards
I was expecting new merch as well....
I'd totally buy this if it were a shirt!!
i'm expecting more than a pain to come along with my limited edition copy of the game so there might be even more than just a shirt on its way! I would like to see a few accessories or game art as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back