• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Trophy problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Hi there, long time since my last post. I was seeing my trophies of KHBbS when I saw that I don't have the Collectors trophy. I loaded my game with Terra, Aqua and Ventus, went to reports and I have all the stickers with all 3 characters. Can someone help me? Isn't that what its necessary to obtain the trophy?

Badger

Not 100% sure, but I think you need to clear the final battle again to update the trinity archives.

Rexy

Bronze Member
but I had all the stickers before ending any story. But i'll try it again, thanks

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you have more than three saves when you collect all stickers for each character, it glitches and doesn't trigger. You should back up your saves on a flash drive and delete them until you are left with one save for two characters and just redo a third character's file on beginner.

After that, it should trigger...Should being the optimal word.

Rexy

Bronze Member
If you have more than three saves when you collect all stickers for each character, it glitches and doesn't trigger. You should back up your saves on a flash drive and delete them until you are left with one save for two characters and just redo a third character's file on beginner.

After that, it should trigger...Should being the optimal word.

I have 5 saves: one for Terra, one for Ventus, one for Aqua, onde for que Final episode and on for the Secret episode. I finished the game already. Do I have to do that?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have 5 saves: one for Terra, one for Ventus, one for Aqua, onde for que Final episode and on for the Secret episode. I finished the game already. Do I have to do that?

If you ever want that trophy, you're going to have to.

You can put the saves back on once the trophy triggers. It's not like they need to stay off forever.

Rexy

Bronze Member
If you ever want that trophy, you're going to have to.

You can put the saves back on once the trophy triggers. It's not like they need to stay off forever.

So what I have to do is, copy my bbs saves into a pen disk (or something like that) and delete my saves. I must leave 2 saves right? Then start a new game with the other character and collect all the stickers?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So what I have to do is, copy my bbs saves into a pen disk (or something like that) and delete my saves. I must leave 2 saves right? Then start a new game with the other character and collect all the stickers?

Yes. That should allow you to unlock it the trophy.

Badger

I don't know anything about that glitch, so maybe that's the problem, but how could you have all the journals completed before the final boss? Aren't there some optional bosses that don't appear until after you've beaten it?

Rexy

Bronze Member
I don't know anything about that glitch, so maybe that's the problem, but how could you have all the journals completed before the final boss? Aren't there some optional bosses that don't appear until after you've beaten it?

I don't have the Reports complete,I have the stickers section of the reports complete.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I copyedvmy last system dat into the ps3,collected the last sticker and Got the trophy. Thanks everybody. That thing should not happen, it scared me. I thank you all :)

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I copyedvmy last system dat into the ps3,collected the last sticker and Got the trophy. Thanks everybody. That thing should not happen, it scared me. I thank you all :)

It's an awful glitch. I had it happen to me in my Japanese copy. :(

I'm glad it all worked out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back