• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS BOSS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Q_asleepingchild_Q

Awards
Hello! So I just gotten into Birth By sleep after finishing kingdom 2.
I’m at the end of Terra’s story but having stuck with
Xehanort (terranort as the fandom says).
Terranort making me have a frustrating and confusing battle
In the beginning of the battle terranort will just walk forward forwards Terra (lingering will) he would copy my dash moves then start using his

keyblade attack combo were it cleary unblockable
Then terranort would heal himself after me hitting him with only two bars

Only gotten his cayon once but never again showed
I used shotlock but terranort punishes me after using it so I can’t use it that much
When I side dash he would use his side dash also
Terranort is hard even clearly on beginner mode
I’m a level: 29
And I use cugara half of the time
Does anyone know how to doge terranort attacks like dark fire or his mentor shower?
thank you!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Which Shotlock are you using? Most players prefer one of the rush-style Shotlocks like Photon Charge or Lightning Ray for this battle since they take a very long time to execute and can keep you safe from the meteors.

Make sure to equip Counter Hammer since you can guard against his Keyblade attacks and retaliate. You can also guard when he uses Dark Volley and reflect the blasts back at him.

Mine + Surge commands for cheesing.

Q_asleepingchild_Q

Awards
Which Shotlock are you using? Most players prefer one of the rush-style Shotlocks like Photon Charge or Lightning Ray for this battle since they take a very long time to execute and can keep you safe from the meteors.

Make sure to equip Counter Hammer since you can guard against his Keyblade attacks and retaliate. You can also guard when he uses Dark Volley and reflect the blasts back at him.

Mine + Surge commands for cheesing.
Yes I have both
Also terranort is healing himself 24/7 and managed to get him two bars down and missing two more
Shot lock I’m using is rush - style

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
I had the same problem when I played the PSP version of the game. It's actually really easy to kill Terranort. Stay in one place, block and counter all of his attacks, abuse shotlocks and finish commands (Twisted Hours is a good one IMO) along with Mine Square and make sure you have at least one Curaga. It's kind of sad how easily one can kill the f*cker with the right method xD

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I actually did this fight a few months ago. It was just as hard as I remember.

I learned his strategy and basically figured out when to block, when to dodge, when to use the shotlock command to become invincible (to avoid his normally unavoidable attacks) and also only ran Curaga in the command deck.

Basically, block his attacks and figure out when you can get some hits in, dodge dodge dodge, keep an eye on his health bar because he initiates the unavoidable attacks once he reaches a certain level, then make sure to use the rush-style shotlock and get as many targets locked as possible to lengthen it. Then repeat that process basically, curing when you're less than 50% health.

Q_asleepingchild_Q

Awards
I had the same problem when I played the PSP version of the game. It's actually really easy to kill Terranort. Stay in one place, block and counter all of his attacks, abuse shotlocks and finish commands (Twisted Hours is a good one IMO) along with Mine Square and make sure you have at least one Curaga. It's kind of sad how easily one can kill the f*cker with the right method xD
I actually defeated terranort while back lmao
But thanks ^^ I’m just stuck in deep space and ice cream game in Ventus story

Q_asleepingchild_Q

Awards
I actually did this fight a few months ago. It was just as hard as I remember.

I learned his strategy and basically figured out when to block, when to dodge, when to use the shotlock command to become invincible (to avoid his normally unavoidable attacks) and also only ran Curaga in the command deck.

Basically, block his attacks and figure out when you can get some hits in, dodge dodge dodge, keep an eye on his health bar because he initiates the unavoidable attacks once he reaches a certain level, then make sure to use the rush-style shotlock and get as many targets locked as possible to lengthen it. Then repeat that process basically, curing when you're less than 50% health.
Thanks I already defeated terranort a while back
But I’m in ventus story and stuck in deep space and ice cream game with captain light (pete)

Back