• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

kingdom hearts card game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
Awards
r we gonna hav a kh card game look at thishttp://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient-menuext&hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edisney%2Eco%2Ejp%2Finteractive%2Fgame%2Fps2%2Ehtml

EdSquareCat

Awards
interesting.... a card game sounds pretty stupid.... but I hafta see it first

sorarocks

Awards
cards?what's the fun in that?! there are many scary things in my life.Such as my neighbors Yu-Gi-Oh cards,my cousin's pokemon cards,and i don't need my fav. game of all time to be transformed into a card game that just gets shreeded up by the lawnmwer when people leave them outside!(happened to my sister's cards last year.it was,nt preety when she found out!yeesh!)*shivers*

iwannabesora

Awards
FantasysFreak999 said:
personally,i'll stick with the game
ok look you evil little bunny no one is going to help you in world domination because they no im going to kick their @ss before they pull it off.

iwannabesora

Awards
EdSquareCat said:
i agree with ALL of you ^_^
iagree cause many card games may look cool to show off but wants the use of it you cant enjoy just showing it off i will stick to the game.:D