• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories: Evils Reprieve

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Me and A.J. came up with this....

Some time ago a group of friends snuck into a castle that was being used as a fort by a group of bad guys. Why the group was in the castle they stumbled onto some plans.... But before they could warn everybody else. The Naraku, Ansem, Darth Vader, a man named Rodyle, and someother bad guys had caught them and ereased their memories...

The next thing they knew, they were at home... With nomemories of who they were or of anybody they knew.... So now they have set out to find find their memories with friends and family to help them..... But will they remember what the bad guys were up to or will the bad guys stop them first.... Lets find out....

WORLDS TO VISIT

Travers Town-
Central City-
Halloween Town-
DBZ Earth-
Alantica-
Domino City-
Caribbien Islands-
Enchanted Countryside-
Feudal Era-
Neverland-
Crystal Tokyo-
Hollow Bastion-
Oblivion Castle-

Name: Koni
Race: half dog demon/ human
Weapon(s):
- demon sword "doesn't remember how it works"
- silver crystal "doesn't remember how it works"
Appearence: Long spikey white hair that always tied back, light blue eyes, dog ears/ in human form hair turns brown and eyes change to a darker shade of blue."
Bio: She doesn't remember who she is, but she has remembered that she has four kids. Rini "14", Sakina, Kintari "both 8", Corri "6 months" and a younger brother.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Name: Kalibrus Tagewachi
Race: Human
Weapon(s):

-Light Sword- equipped with one of his katanas that he can extend to make the sword (he also doesn't remember how to extend his katanas)

- Two Katanas- they are just regular plain katanas- he doesn't know how to use them

Appearance:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/kamikaze/kamuro01_kal.jpg

Bio: Kalibrus is your regular 17 year old. He is always clueless of what goes on and is willing to help anyone when a logical explanation is given.

A.J.

Banned
( Yeah, I think it would Ansem...ANyway, you all know me, but he's my bio anyway.)

Name: A.J.
Species: Android/ Dog Demon
Weapon (s)/ Equip :
- Hero's cap
- Memory Key (For those of you who have seen a pic of A.J.)
- Dual Blasters
- Third Arm Sash
- Eye of Dashi
- Reversing Mirror
- Jet Bootsu
- Dragon Talisman (lodged in his stomach)

Appearance: Native American with white hair that has black highlights and blue eyes. He wears a blue T-shirt with his insignia on it, with a KH2 sora hoodie on top. He also wears somewhat long jean shorts, and custom shoes and gauntlets. He wears a blue backwards baseball cap known as "The Hero's Cap".

Party:
~Guilmon~
Weapon (s) :
-Serpent's Tail
-Shroud of Shadows

~Edward Elric~
Weapon (s) :
-Sword of the Storm
-Mantis Flip Coin

~Alphonse Elric~
Weapon (s) :
-Fist of Tebigong
-Two Ton Tunic

Summoner Yuna

Name: Kite Burgentosh
Race: Human, with a little bit of Blue Dragon blood in him
Weapon(s):
- Blue Crystal (gives him the ability to use poison against enemies, strengthens his senses.)
- Albino Blade (samurai sword made out of strengthened white silver [hence the name ‘Albino] and has a small fragment of the Blue Crystal put into the top [near handle] of the blade.)
- Venom Vial (only to be used in emergencies)
Appearance:
kaisterncharacter.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/Khanh-chan/kaisterncharacter.jpg
Bio: Like the rest, he doesn’t remember where he came from. But his personality still lies with him—he loves the country side, calm, and always has a habit of getting into trouble, most of which cases he hasn’t done anything.

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Haru Glory
Species: Human

Weapon: Ten powers <A sword with ten forms listed below!>
-Sword forms (The ones I know at least)
+ Nomal form < a regular sword>
+ Explosion < Dull, cant cut anything, but it explodes when it hits anything>
+ Sliferion < Fast sword makes little-but many cuts on an enemy>
+ Rune saver <A sword that can cut through any element or lock way evil, cannot cut through skin>
* Ice & Fire < Two blades made of of fire and ice, nothing special>

-Unknown forms-
Plue was able to help haru remember some of the forms of his sword but 5 forms remain unknown..

Apperance:
haru.jpg
<Plue is the white dog thing>

Bio: A justice loving boy as well as a mischevious boy so Haru fallowed them to the castle along with plue coming along, but like the other lost his memory too, but with the help of plue he regained some forms of his blade, 'Ten powers', and starts to travel with A.j. and the gang to regain his lost memories.

Party:

Plue
Race-Dog/Bug thing
weapons: Nose
(Dosent really fight)
Special powers
--Healing

Last edited:

Summoner Yuna

The nobody said:
Name: Haru Glory
Species: Human

Weapon: Ten powers <A sword with ten forms listed below!>
-Sword forms (The ones I know at least)
+ Nomal form < a regular sword>
+ Explosion < Dull, cant cut anything, but it explodes when it hits anything>
+ Sliferion < Fast sword makes little-but many cuts on an enemy>
+ Rune saver <A sword that can cut through any element or lock way evil, cannot cut through skin>
* Ice & Fire < Two blades made of of fire and ice, nothing special>

-Unknown forms-
Plue was able to help haru remember some of the forms of his sword but 5 forms remain unknown..

Apperance: will put later

Bio: A justice loving boy as well as a mischevious boy so Haru fallowed them to the castle along with plue coming along, but like the other lost his memory too, but with the help of plue he regained some forms of his blade, 'Ten powers', and starts to travel with A.j. and the gang.

Party:

Plue
Race-Dog/Bug thing
weapons: Nose
(Dosent really fight)
Special powers
--Healing
ooc=HAHA RAVE MASTER=

A.J.

Banned
( Good...We have people...We just have to wait for Misty to get here guys.)

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
ooc: Hey I'm here and Lost souls.... Watch the spaming.. Kay.... Alrighty then... Lets go...

*Entering Travers Town*

Koni: Hmmmmm... Wow this place looks fimilar....

Rini: Mom that's cause you've been here like a million times....

Koni: Have I really?

Sakina: Yeah you have....

Koni: Hmm.... Hey A.J. do you remember anythin about this place?

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Can I still join?

Name: Zack
Race: Diclonius
Weapon(s): six invisible hands that can stretch over seven meters long
they can:
-pick up/throw at incredibly high speeds (causing fallen debris ot useless objects as arrows/bullets that still get the job cone)
-lift massive wieght
-cut/slice nearly anything
-go inside someone
Doing this the arms can: make the limb/part of body explode, break the
limb/part of body or slice form within (((bottem line: VERY leathel)))
Appearance: has hair similar to this: http://elfen-lied.culture-anime.net/images/personnages/lucy/lucy1.gif but for a guy and the colour of the hair is a dirty blode, has the same eye colour, and for now, he isn't wearing anything special (basic cloths: pants, t-shirt, shoes, etc)
Bio: When Zack was younger, he was a happy and friendly child (age 7). He was different from the other children. He was born with strange horns that grew fomr his skull. They weren't big, they almost resembled cat ears. But the were horns grwoing right out of his head. Because of these horns Zack had little to no friends and was a little lonely. He also noticed he was developing a strange power (((The vectors mentioned above))). When a secret science facility discovered this they went by any means nessicary to capture Zack. By doing this Zack's family and friends (what little he had) were killed right in front of him. Scaring him for life. In the lab he endured experiments worse than torture. It filled him with hate, dispare and a longing for revenge. When Zack wasn't being experimented on, he was constrained tightly with little light. Due to minor glitch in the security grid, Zack managed to escape. As the gaurds tried to hold him back, Zack slaughtered them all. He finally escaped and found himself in Traverse Town, where he was tird, hungry, lost and confuesed, and his clothes were tattered and need to be replaced. All he could do now was keep a low profile for a while. Then it'd be time for his revenge. For Zack was no longer the happy child. After the labs, he was cold, secretive and temermental. But when he got mad, he never yelled of swore. He always kept a cool face as he desimated his enemies.

Last edited:

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Uh-uh...What do you think we're here to do big Sis?

Ed: *whispering to Al* Why is A.J. talking like a 7-year old?

Al: No clue...Weird...

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Koni: Hmmm... I don't know....

Rini: Umm because this was the first stop on the map....

Sakina: And we don't want tot go to worlds where there's no food or hotels...*snickers*

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
Haru entered traverse town from the third district with the help of Plue,

Haru: Whoa Plue thats quite a dog house you got here!
Plue: Puunnn (This isnt a doghouse!) *Sweatdrop*

Plue looked around then ran up the stairs with Haru in persuit.

A.J.

Banned
Ed: WHy can't I remember anything?

Al :I dunno...I can't either...

A.J.: Big sister, are we gonna stay here or something?

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Koni: Hmm I guess so...

Rini: Yes we're stayin here for the night and to restock.....

Sakina: Oh and before I forget we need baby food for Corri.

Koni: Oh okay......

Kintari: So then who goin shopping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back