• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Sorrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Nice job getting an exciting plot. The chapter really got thrilling, and I feel bad for all those who were locked up. And I'm excited for how the battle will play out against the Heartless. :3

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Skipping past the story of one of my favorite Disney movies doesn't sit well with me. This chapter feels a tad rushed. You might want to take your time with the story, make sure the pacing and the flow of the story works a bit more naturally . You can do better. I believe in you.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Nice job getting an exciting plot. The chapter really got thrilling, and I feel bad for all those who were locked up. And I'm excited for how the battle will play out against the Heartless. :3
Thank you, Howler. :)

Skipping past the story of one of my favorite Disney movies doesn't sit well with me. This chapter feels a tad rushed. You might want to take your time with the story, make sure the pacing and the flow of the story works a bit more naturally . You can do better. I believe in you.
Sorry! If it really feels rushed, I won't do this in the future. :s
But don't worry, HoND is one of my favorite movies as well - I still have some original plans for this world. :)
After we're done here, we'll revisit every world once or twice anyway. :D

By the way, how did you guys like the Mother Gothel mentioning? Might be a giveaway of the next world. :p

Chuuya

Awards
I noticed when you did the Mother Gothel mentioning I was like, "Hmm, I wonder why THAT'S there..." :wink:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hehe, served its purpouse I guess. :D
Next chapter should be up this evening (it's 3.25pm in my timezone, so expect it to go up in ~6-7 hours)

Chuuya

Awards
Well it's 9:30am for me so I can be able to wait and be able to read the chapter today lol. xD

Muke

whatever
Awards

CHAPTER 3: "Fight and live on"

Skuld gripped her Keyblade - so did Akane.
"EVERYONE, FLEE TO THE COURT OF MIRACLES!", Skuld yelled.
"Follow me!", Esmeralda commanded, leading all of Paris to the Court of Miracles.

"How are we supposed to beat this Heartless?!", Skuld looked at Akane, casting Reflega to shield herself and her friend.
"We'll fight! And we'll live on!", Akane wouldn't let anyone stop her - or anything. Until she finally found her mother. Until everyone was saved.
"AKANE!", Skuld yelled, as light flashed out of her Starlight and struck the Heartless.
With its scythe, the Heartless roared and cast dark spells, which flew towards the Wielders. Where the magic struck, deep black darkness gushed out and gathered into a sphere above their heads.
"Skuld, let's teach this thing a lesson!"
With a frightful yell, Akane struck at the Heartless with her Keyblade.
"Blizzaga! Thundaga!", Skuld waved her Keyblade, casting magic with all her might.
With a hellish roar, the scythe came down, and the shock wave knocked Akane back. "Agh!"
"You okay?!", Skuld dashed to Akane and gave her a healing potion.
"Thanks, Skuld!", Akane jumped back to her feet.
The scythe dove again - Skuld took a blunt hit and fell back.
At the same time, Akane slashed her Keyblade down with all her might, casting Blizzaga. The scythe broke!
"Cure!", Skuld rose.
Hand in hand, the girls looked into each other's eyes and faced the Heartless.
Skuld dug the Keyblade into the red coat of the Heartless.
"Akane! Let's do this together!!"
At her call, she leaped into the air, smashing her Keyblade into the creature as well.
"HEAVEN'S LIGHT!", both yelled in unison.
A glow surrounded the duo.
The Starlight Keyblades gave off a tremendous blaze of light and the Heartless was swallowed up in the light.

Exhausted by the fight, the girls fell to the ground.
"At least… we gathered a lot of Lux.", Akane said.
"I guess. Hey, what about we finally search for The Crossroads of Destiny? Whatever that's supposed to be..."
"I asked Esmeralda, she told me she didn't of such a place and I should ask the witch Gothel."
"Well, let's go then. I promise you, we will find your mother!"
"You know… this reminds me. Remember when I lost hope? You were the one who made me so brave. You're the reason why I always say that I'll fight and live on."

~~~~~ 4 YEARS AGO ~~~~~

Drops ran down Akane's face as she approached a magic mirror. Her vision was blurry as she looked into her own eyes and saw her mother's.
"I had so much hope. Everything was gonna be so wonderful."
Heartbroken, she summoned her Keyblade and hit the mirror until it cracked into pieces. She took one of the shards and rolled up her sleeve.
"Everyone is saying you're dead… they say I should accept it and forget about finding you.… I don't know what to believe anymore! I wish you didn't die.", she cried.
"If only we could live together our whole life. How will I breathe with this torture? Please… wherever you are, take me to you, mom. Please!!"
When she cried there was a rawness to it, like the pain was still an open wound. Grief, loss, devastation. The world turned into a blur, and so did all the sounds. Everything was gone.
"SO!", Skuld's voice interrupted the silence.
"Are you giving up now?! Is it over now?! What happened to you? You're strong, you are very brave! You're Akane!", Skuld ran towards her and slapped the shard out of her hand.
"I'm not… that strong."
"Remember your mother. She would be devastated if she saw you like this.
"You're right.", she finally smiled.
"I'll fight. I'll fight and live on."
They hugged.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akane and Skuld finally decided to leave the world without saying goodbye. They decided they would come back, but the journey continues for now.
Both raised their Keyblade, opening a portal to Germany as light covered them.

Chuuya

Awards
Short, but great! The teamwork was awesome, and the chapter shows how powerful Skuld and Akane's friendship is. It really is heartwarming. :)

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I caught up! Wow, Akane and Skuld are really close, considering how they fight in sync together and raise each other up from despair. I'm curious if the magic mirror was a reflection of what Akane desired most? Or if it was a mirror that showed her mother wherever she was before she shattered it? In the meantime, I'm glad Akane has Skuld to keep her from doing anything too drastic. I got to say this was the quickest three chapters I've ever read involving a new world from start to finish. xD I liked seeing Esmeralda for a bit. And it's good Frollo got arrested. Otherwise, I hope the witch Gothel will be a good lead for them in finding the way to the Crossroads of Destiny. This is definitely awesome so far. I hope to learn more about Akane and Skuld as they continue on their adventures. Keep up the good work, Muke! :)

Muke

whatever
Awards
I caught up! Wow, Akane and Skuld are really close, considering how they fight in sync together and raise each other up from despair. I'm curious if the magic mirror was a reflection of what Akane desired most? Or if it was a mirror that showed her mother wherever she was before she shattered it? In the meantime, I'm glad Akane has Skuld to keep her from doing anything too drastic. I got to say this was the quickest three chapters I've ever read involving a new world from start to finish. xD I liked seeing Esmeralda for a bit. And it's good Frollo got arrested. Otherwise, I hope the witch Gothel will be a good lead for them in finding the way to the Crossroads of Destiny. This is definitely awesome so far. I hope to learn more about Akane and Skuld as they continue on their adventures. Keep up the good work, Muke! :)
Thank you!! I will post a new Chapter shortly as I'm not home yet, so it will probably be uploaded in… 3-6 hours. xD
Glad you liked it---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back