• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts - Chaos Reign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Yes, it's another KH RPG. But this is a KH site. So who cares?

Anyway. The storyline:

The Heartless are gaining strength from an unknown source, and there seems to be no way to stop it. In desperation, the Organisation created the Dusks to attempt to control the Heartless. Meanwhile, the keyholes that Sora sealed are unlocking themselves! What's going on?!

Rules:

1. Literacy is a MUST. That means no chat RPing, such as *walks over to Keyhole* Seal, Keyhole! *Keyhole is sealed* Sorry, but experience is a requirement.
2. No God moding. That means no taking control of another character without the RPer's explicit consent PUBLICLY ON THE THREAD. As well, no invincibility. Yes, your character may be tough as hell, but that doesn't mean that you can't receive SOME sort of injury.
3. PM me with your profiles. I don't want the thread to get cluttered with people posting profiles every now and then.
4. Created characters are encouraged, but original characters are available! As well, you can introduce Final Fantasy characters in child or adult form, as long as you send me a profile.
5. Even if the character is original, please send me a profile (helps me to determine your experience). If you don't. . .Don't RP.
6. THE RPG HAS NOW STARTED. ANY POSTS THAT DO NOT INVOLVE YOUR CHARACTER DOING SOMETHING ARE TO BE PMED TO ME. IF THIS RULE IS NOT FOLLOWED, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED FROM PARTICIPATING, AND IF YOU HAVE A CHARACTER, YOU WILL LOSE IT AND FURTHER POSTS WILL BE DISREGARDED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Profile Template:

Name:
Appearance: Please make this as detailed as possible.
Weapon (Optional):
Powers (Optional, but that's no fun. . .><):
History:
Personality:

Original Characters List:

Sora
Kairi [Claimed by Obliviongirl13]
Riku [Claimed by Darkened Heart]
Blonde-Haired Kid ("Tyken") [Claimed by Keyblade Shards]
Donald
Goofy
Leon (Squall)
Cid
Other Disney characters (villains included)
-Jack Skellington [Claimed by Zacdos]
Cloud
Aeris
Ansem
Yuffie

Created Characters:

Rage [Clamed by Trigger Happy (I'll fix the spelling when I can)]

Enjoy.

--

Last edited:

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
Name: Kairi

Appearance:
comkairi3ch.gif

Weapon (Optional): Twin little angel daggers

Powers: Healing powers.

History: She moved to destiny islands when she was real young from her home of Hollow Bastion. Some how she seems as thought she is related to Ansem. She is trying to find out the truth from her past but all she can remember is her grandmothers stories that she used to tell her when she was little and still living in hollow bastion, in the library of the castle.

Personality: Warm and fun loving. She is caring and kind.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
OOC: Erm. . .once again, please don't post your profile. . .I already told Trigger Happy this. . .

Because, think of it - if someone applied to me with a PM, and then I accepted them, and then they posted their profile in the middle of the storyline. . .<< Interruption.

So yes. :) Please and thank you.

Anyways, I'm impatient. *pokes KS* Send me that profile quickie, eh? And now we start. FROM NOW ON, ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RPG ARE TO BE PMED TO ME. NOW THAT THE RP IS STARTED, OOC POSTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY IC POSTS, and you can't exactly do that when you don't have a character, now, can you? (As well, anyone who disregards this post and posts without an IC post will be automatically disqualified from participating. You have been warned. :) (I know, I know, too strict, but I get sick and tired of it, you know?)

IC: The black of his trenchcoat stood out against the soft auburn hues of Twilight Town. He was surprised that no one had noticed his prescence - everyone was usually on the lookout for people dressed like him nowadays.

But then again, lately there had been so many pranks and hoaxes that maybe the residents of this world didn't really believe that Riku was actually a member of the reclusive Order.

Either way. . .He had his solitude, and he wasn't about to complain about it. Sitting on top of a low building, he had plenty of time and space to be able to think about the current 'problem'. Heartless running rampant. . .

There was a sudden movement to Riku's left. In a split second, the Soul Eater had been drawn, and the small Shadow had been destroyed. No one was safe anymore. Even ordinary people would be assaulted by hordes that only Sora used to come across, being the Keybearer.

What was anyone to do?

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
In Halloween Town, Jack and Dr. Finklestien sat in the lab trying to conduct some experiments. "Doctor, what if we did this?" Jack wrote some equations on the chalkboard.

"Yes. That'll work. Alright come back in a little while and it will be finished." Replied Dr. Finklestien.

"Thank you doctor. This Halloween should be better than ever with these new discoveries. See you in a while." Jack said as he left.

He walked around the square for a while just thinking about the next Halloween. But as he passed by a dark ally (nothing new in HT) he heard something. But this wasn't a normal Halloween Town noise. When he went to go see what it was he saw the Clown with a Tear-away face laying in the ally; he was badly injured. "Clown!" Jack shouted as he rushed to his aid, "What happened?"

Clown looked up, "Oh, Jack. It was horrible! There were so many of them! They came at me from all sides. Wit their glowing yellow eyes and their claws! Oh Jack, it was too much for me to bare! I almost didn't escape!"

"Oh dear. You'd better get home and rest. I'll check things out." Jack said as he help CLown get on his way. He then thought to himself, "Hmm, yellow eyes? Sound oddly familiar. I'd better start investigating." He then walked towards the fountain.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
OOC: -pokes- I PMed you. Mind if I start?

IC: The sun always hung in the eact same spot morning, noon, and what could be guessed as night. Forever, the great burnt-orange sphere rested low in the horizon, casting an autumn-like aura over the town. Twilight always resided here, hence the name Twilight Town. Sometimes it was difficult for guests, or newcomers to tell the time, especially if they judged it by where the sun sat in the sky. Watches worked though, as well as the grat Clock Tower that sat directly at the back of the World, behind all the perfect little houses.

Standing upon his perch, high atop all the city, was a solitary figure. The blonde haired kid's sharp, blue eyes looked out of the town as if in surveylence. Sometimes he felt he spent most of the day up upon the Clock Tower, almost like it was his second home. But Tyken couldn't help that. Since he could remember he always ventured on it. It was the spot he and his friends would hang out, where he could be alone to think, or even just look out to the horizon.

Arms folded over his chest, he inhaled and exhaled deeply. Now, more than ever, it seemed that he had to keep watch over this town. Very strange, Dark things had been happening of late. He could feel and see it. Heartless ran amock; unchecked and uncharged. Countless victims of Twilight Town had been claimed. He couldn't let this happen. And now, more than he wished to see, he'd spotted some of the hooded Unknowns that people had been reporting rumours of. Tyken, however, knew long before the rumours that they did indeed exist. It made his blood boil.

Once again sighing tiredly, he uncrossed his arms and stared down at his hands. To anyone else they may appear empty and quite normal, but to the blonde haired kid he knew the power they know could wield. After his Awakening, about a year or so ago, he realized what it meant. He was a Keyblade Wielder now, and with that title came awesome responsibility; one the boy had to learn to control and handle during the past year. With the power of the Keyblades (yes two!) he felt something else. He could wield the powers of both Light and Darkness, but he always knew that. Before his Awakening he could sense the Darkness and Light in people.

But what would he accomplish with these powers? Simple: protect his Town and find the Keyblade Master.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
What time was it? One could never tell in Twilight Town. . .Riku wondered how the residents got by with the sun always sitting in the same spot. How did they know what time to eat? To sleep?

And how had the Heartless managed to gain such strength in a town where night never fell? Sure, the shadows were darker and longer during the sunset than they were in the daytime. But night was their prime.

The crowds seemed to be thinning now. Maybe it was suppertime or something. And still, no one had noticed him! They really must have been desensitised by everything going on lately.

He wondered if there would be any point in attempting to exterminate the Heartless running around in this world. May as well give it a shot, before he had to resort to using the Dusks.

He stood, and front-flipped off of the building, landing cat-like on his feet. The Soul Eater appeared in his hand once again, and he began to stroll the darker alleyways seemingly carelessly.

Angel Shards

Something so strange -so intangible- was in the air. He didn't know why, but he could feel it in his Heart. At first it was a sharp pain, as if to awaken his senses, then it died down to a warm, gentle throbbing. What is this? he questioned, bringing his fist to rest just above his Heart. The sensation was so strong, so commanding he knew it was some sort of important sign. Ever since his Awakening he taught himself to always follow his Heart, for it was no his guide. But what would the kid's Heart leading him to now?

Accompaning this was yet another feeling, one that greatly shocked the blonde haired kid. It was the feeling, and scent, of Darkness. This wasn't what he'd been expecting. With such a strong pull to his Heart, why was the sensation of Darkness right with it?

He didn't have time to ponder this for long, because at that precise moment a dark blur caught his sharp eyes. Tyken felt the chill of Darkness before he actually saw the Heartless clearly, but sure enough they were there. Fleeing from the forever setting sun they took to stalking their prey in the alley. That would be the last place the rats of shadow would ever lurk! he'd make sure of that.

Turning from the edge of the Clock Tower, the blonde boy flung the door open and began to descend the many stairs that lead into the great building's interior. No more than ten minutes later, and nearly falling down three flights of stairs, the boy emerged from the white structure and allowed the golden door to close quietly behind him as he looked this way and that. He was trying to detect where the shadows had gone. Reaching out with his senses, he could feel their pull coming to his right and, summoning his dual Keyblade forth, headed into the alley to dispell the shadows.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Riku coughed as the scent of darkness nearly overpowered him. Had nothing he had done earlier that day worked?

Suddenly, he was surrounded by Heartless; Shadows and Defenders and Neoshadows, amoung other things. Riku silently called upon his darkness. The black of his trenchcoat melted into a skin-tight costume. Most of it was blue, but it gradiented down into red and purple near his hands and feet. Around his waist was a decorative cloth which looked torn, but was outlined with splotches of purple on the light cream fabric. His blindfold remained, however.

Smiling, he jumped into the air, and began slashing at Heartless from every angle. But they kept coming, as though they were attracted to that spot. There was nothing special about Riku, so why would they be gathering there in such numbers? Granted, it made the whole ordeal easier - he didn't have to move around. But it was still unsettling.

The Heartless had blocked off almost every ray of light that would try to make its way to aid Riku. It was hard to tell the difference between Heartless and the wall, and he had alreay taken out sizeable chunks of both.

Angel Shards

"Strike Raid!" The commanding cry cut through the air, just as easily as the kid's black Keyblade hurtled into the mass of Heartless. Twirling through the air, like a saw that had been cut loose from it's mill, the blade met the gathering shadows at full force. Almost as easily as slicing through water, the weapon cut through the shadows and boomer-ranged back to its owner's expectant hand.

Once the Keyblade had returned, the blonde haired kid didn't waste any time. Tearing towards the Heartless, he rose his darker Keyblade, while keeping his white one lowered in defense. With the power to wield two Keyblades the boy could attack and defend at the same time. Of course, if need be he'd solely attack or defend.

Tyken had only seen him for a split-second, but knew that the Heartless were attacking somebody. They way they were gathered around clearly gave way that they were praying. Heartless: they were stupid and precictable. Though it served as somewhat of a nuisance it made the job of killing them a whole lot easier. Not to say that if there was a large bunch of these wretched things it was completely easy; it was still a tedious job!

Upon meeting the massive swarm of Heartless, Tyken swung out mercilessly at them. Using his elbow (which hurt!) to bowl some to the side, he cut upwards with his lowered Keyblade, causing a few of the Shadows to burst into nothingness. Those fortunate Heartless that didn't meet the power of his Keyblade leapt back and stared in contempt at the weapon with which he used to attack them. A Keyblade -dual Keyblades no less. It took a strong Heart to weidl such power. A Heart the shadows dearly craved.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Jack ran through Halloween Town looking around in every creveas he could find. Looking for these creatures. "Could it be? Could the Hearltess have returned?" He thought.

Some time went by and Jack had no luck finding the Heartless. "Guess they're not here anymore...." He said looking around. He looked at the town clock and noticed it had been a while, so he decided to go back and see if the doctor was finished. He walked into the lab. "Hello Doctor. How's it going?" Dr. Finklestien turned and saw Jack, "Ah Jack. Perfect timing. I just finished your new tool. And I took the liberty of upgrading the engines to your vehicle." Jack nodded, "Thank you. So, where's the tool?" "In here." Dr. Finklestien said handing over a jar. Inside was a green blob. Jack opened it and the blob jumped on his arm and wrapped itself around his right wrist. "Interesting." Jack said. "I call it a Soul Robber. It should help you as you continue your search." Said the Dr. "Thank you. I shouldn't be too long." Jack said leaving.

Jack walked into the Graveyard and opened a tomb. Inside was a Halloween-style Gummi ship. "Hope this thing works." He looked at the Soul Robber, "Both of them." He got in the Gummi Ship and took off.....

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Riku was coated with sweat, and the fatigue was beginning to creep up on him. He had never imagined that there would be this many! And they seemed to be overpowering him now, too.

But there was no way that Riku would lose his heart. Not again. With renewed vigour, he continued the assault on the Heartless.

As suddenly as they had attacked him, the Heartless jumped away. What, were they getting bored with fighting him? Were they getting smart enough to realise that they were going to die anyways? He shoved the thought of infinite Heartless from his mind - the idea was sickening.

Curious, though, as to why they suddenly stopped, Riku followed their gaze and nearly had a heart attack from what he saw. Standing just a few feet away from him was a boy holding two (two?!) Keyblades. That would explain why the Heartless seemed so abundant in this world.

Riku pushed his sweat-soaked bangs away from his face to get a better view of the boy. Yes, those were Keyblades. Now the Heartless would be after this kid instead of himself.

"Who are you?" he asked tiredly.

Angel Shards

Opening his mouth, he had to quickly shut it. Before he had the chance to utter even a single syllable a few of the NEO-Shadows had leapt at him. In defensive mode, he rose both Keyblades to cross himself, shielding the deadly claws of the Heartless from reaching him. Still, their combined force was enough to cause Tyken to slide a foot or two from his original spot. Gritting his teeth, the boy used all the strength he could muster to anchor himself where he now stood.

Suddenly, almost to fast to predict, both of his arms flung out, causing his weapons to swing in opposite direction and, if not slice, at least repell the NEOs. After taking a step back, Tyken crouched down and sprung up a moment later ino the air, performing a backflip a few metres away to quickly survey the scene and take in an understanding of what was going on.

In those moments he aquired his first chance to actually look at the stranger whom the Heartless had been previously attacking. He was roughly around the blonde boy's own age, perhaps a year older. His long, silvery bangs semi-covered a tightly knotted blindfold that his his eyes. Strange, Tyken thought. How could he see? But as he pondered this a strong sense hit him. It was the sense of Darkness. He could feel it radiating from this boy...

"That's not important right now," he said.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
"Suit yourself."

The costume that using his darkness created gave Riku much more freedom of movement than his now normal trenchcoat did. He leapt and managed to turn his body horizontal, and brought his arms in to his sides, keeping the blad of the Soul Eater out so as to destroy the idiotic Heartless that attempted to attack him in his seemingly prone position.

"Why-" he destroyed a Neoshadow, "Won't-" he destroyed a Defender, "You-" he destroyed a Shadow, "DIE?!"

There was only one move left before Riku would have to admit a temporary defeat. Not for the first time, he wondered if they were feeding off of his darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back