• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] ~ Crystals of Light Event and New Raid Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] ~ Crystals of Light Event and New Raid Boss[/PLAIN][/b]

We hope everyone has been enjoying KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] now that it has officially launched! Those of you who have played through open beta, and even closed beta, may have been disappointed to discover that there was no new content upon the launch, but that will be changing as the days go by. To start things off, SQEX BRIDGE has announced the Crystals of Light event, taking place from July 25th to August 8th 2013.

As you can tell from the title, this event introduced crystals of light, obtained by attacking Raid Bosses, the value of which depends on how much damage you are able to deal. For a limited time, you can exchange these crystals for a number of different appealing items including the highly coveted SR cards. Not only that, but a new Raid Boss, revealed to be Behemoth, finally joins the battle!

Please look forward to the coming days and continue fighting for the light!

Register for a Yahoo Games JP account and head on over to the official site to start playing.

You can read the full message below, thanks to Zephyr:

A request from Mogli, “I want you to collect the crystals of light kupo!”, will be available!

Event Period

From 07/25/2013 (Thursday) through 08/08/2013 (Thursday) (Maintenance)

Event Details

During the event, you can earn crystals of light from attacking Raid Bosses.

The crystals of light can be exchanged for different kinds of items!

The number of crystals of light you can win varies depending how much damage you’ve dealt to Raid Bosses; let’s try taking down one now!

For a limited time your avatar can get strong SR cards, and various appealing items in exchange for them.

And a new Raid Boss appears at last!

Please look forward to it!!

Update (07/25): SQEX BRIDGE has released some more information about the event. Zephyr has translated it for you to read below:

A Request from Mogli

“I want you to collect the Crystals of Light kupo!”

Maintenance starts August 8th

Event Period

August 8, 2013 (Thursday) - July 25, 2013 (Thursday) Maintenance

Event Details

You will be given a mysterious item from Mogli called Light Drawing Bangle and you will be able to earn Crystals of Light by attacking the Raid Boss during the event.

Collecting these Crystals of Light, a Trade Shop will be available dedicated to the events and they can be exchanged for a variety of items.

The amount of Crystals of Light you can earn varies depending how much damage you’ve dealt to the Raid Boss.

Also, you can increase the amount of Crystals of Light you can earn by increasing the bangle’s level.

Collect the Crystals of Light so you can get rare items!

Notes

• The number of Crystals of Light you gain will not be affected by LUX UP TIME.

• You can only increase the bangle’s level in the game’s menu.

• Chain bonus damage will not affect the amount of Crystals of Light you gain.

• While exchanging items in the Trade Shop, the Crystals of Light that could be used to increase the bangle’s level will be lost.

• After the event ends on August 8th, you will not be able to earn Crystals of Light even if you attack the Raid Boss.

• Only the Trade Shop will be available after August 8th’s maintenance and the start of August 15th.

• When the Trade Shop ends, please be careful that all of your possessions of the Crystals of Light will be lost.

Defeat the level 35 Behemoth!

Also, I present the Sora, Donald, and Goofy SR card for everyone in the team who overcame the Raid Boss!

In 11 consecutive Raise Draws, you are guaranteed to get at least 1 SR card!

Maintenance starts August 8th

Campaign Period

Campaign Overview

During the campaign period, 11 pieces of cards that are obtained in 11 consecutive Raise Draws, you are guaranteed to get 1 SR/SR+ card or possibly more!

※ The price of 11 consecutive Raise Draws is the same as 11 normal Raise Draws, charging you 3000 Munny.

Only now kupo! Boost Cards make appearances in Raise Draws. x 3.0

Boost Card Inclusion Period

Boost Card Overview

Powerful changes are being made to the Boost Card’s attack power; they will be added to Raise Draws.

※ Changes will not be applied to the Boost Card’s defense.

There are 13 pieces of cards you can earn below. You can earn either of these in a Raise Draw.

New Cards have appeared in Mogli’s shop.

The Little Mermaid

To start, The Little Mermaid has Ariel and Flounder. Various characters will be added as assist cards.

In addition to the assist cards in Mogli’s shop, who sometimes appears in treasure boxes, you can earn Ripe Kupo Nuts.

Update (07/24): Famitsu has uploaded screenshots of the the game including the Crystals of Light event, Behemoth raid boss, and all of the new avatar outfits that will be available starting today in KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]! For more screenshots of KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi], check out our gallery!

Source: SQEX BRIDGE, Famitsu

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Damn that Behemoth looks so good. Can't wait for this event to start, looks really good. URG can't wait :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Looks like I need to put Shin Megami Tensei IV down for a few minutes and play more chi xD

Crystals of Light sounds very Final Fantasy-ish~ No lie, I'm 100% excited. NEW CARDS ;A:

Arcilla

Awards
So excited for the future of this game! I have no clue what the Japanese is saying but I am loving it! Can't wait for the flaming behemoth haha

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
needs more accessories :D

also why are behemoths in KH so damn adorable?

Korai

Awards
It's nice to see they're already hosting special events with the beta only recently over. btw, I just finished the mission where you have to defeat 20 of the jewelry bag heartless (cant remember what they're called) and the reward is an R+ sora wisdom form card. I took it out of the present box and went to put it in my deck but it wasn't there, as if I never got it. Is there some way I can recover it or do I just have to cry about my card lost in cyberspace? :'(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's nice to see they're already hosting special events with the beta only recently over. btw, I just finished the mission where you have to defeat 20 of the jewelry bag heartless (cant remember what they're called) and the reward is an R+ sora wisdom form card. I took it out of the present box and went to put it in my deck but it wasn't there, as if I never got it. Is there some way I can recover it or do I just have to cry about my card lost in cyberspace? :'(

Do you have 50 cards? You might have lost the card forever if you tried to accept the present and had too many cards. :x

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Actually, check the Backyard. It's in the Main Menu next to the Present Box.

It might be there.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

If you have 100 cards, you won't be able to view anything else until you empty your stock a little. Synthesize some cards and check back again to see if it's there!

Korai

Awards
If you have 100 cards, you won't be able to view anything else until you empty your stock a little. Synthesize some cards and check back again to see if it's there!
Yes! this was the problem, thank you so much! but i did notice something a bit less than interesting: i went to synthesize, and i was upgrading one of my aerial cards, and more cards appeared in my deck, but only aerial ones. I noticed this, and since my missing card was a magic type, I synthesized some magic cards and THEN the sora wisdom form card appeared in my deck. (along with about 7 N genie cards lol)

So far the raid bosses have only been heartless. Since the gameplay aspect of chi is non-canon, I wonder if we'll ever see a nobody or unversed raid boss, like a twilight thorn or the trinity armor. or maybe even... a giant meow-wow!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes! this was the problem, thank you so much! but i did notice something a bit less than interesting: i went to synthesize, and i was upgrading one of my aerial cards, and more cards appeared in my deck, but only aerial ones. I noticed this, and since my missing card was a magic type, I synthesized some magic cards and THEN the sora wisdom form card appeared in my deck. (along with about 7 N genie cards lol)

Glad you were able to find it!

Ah, so that's how it works! That'll be interesting to note~

lol at least you had some spare magic types to strengthen your Wisdom Sora then!

MasterKaze

Awards
Has anyone gotten an actual crystal of light yet? If yes, what do they look like and how do you know when you get one? Lastly, where do you trade them in?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Has anyone gotten an actual crystal of light yet? If yes, what do they look like and how do you know when you get one? Lastly, where do you trade them in?
It will start tomorrow they said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back