• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] ~ Crystals of Light Event and New Raid Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sullenclown

Awards
Ive already had one Valor form but my ultamite goal is SR mickey!

already have both brave and wisdom form (2 limit cuts remaining).
once i get brave form i can limit cut that one too.
that SR+ mickey is too expensive T_T

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
90F9XAs.gif

This happened when I saw a Destroyed Behemoth.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
holy shit erry, you didn't leave any health for the others to take down, did you? xD

DMoCTTA

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I am in awe Erry O_O...part of me is like; Whoa I want someone who works that hard on my team! The other part of me is like, pffth glad I don't have that person XD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Vəntus;6047439 said:
Like, 1/8th. I totally hogged it though, I need that SR+. I already got all the raise tickets, kupo nuts, etc.

HOW DO YOU FIGHT IT SO MANY TIMES WITHOUT ANYONE ELSE ATTACKING IT LOL?!?!?!? I am in awe...how many crystals do you have now?

AIAwesome

Awards
You see, I've given up on that SR+ card, I've calculated how much I needed to get a day and it doesn't seem realistic to me, so now I'm aiming to get all those Sora: Brave Form cards to replace my normal R+ cards since its max stats are better than average R+ cards.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Vəntus;6047472 said:
1004669_10151760389830102_286913034_n.jpg

I bought all the Ethers and Mega-Ethers from the crystal store and used them all up. I don't even know why no one was fighting it, from either team.

What's the max number of Ethers and Mega-Ethers you can buy from the store? I'll probably do what you're doing tomorrow. I have no plans of getting Mickey (since I can't), I'm just after the Atlantica cards (Kupo Nuts) and whatever I can get from the Raise Tickets ^_^

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
It's still a bit unfair that you can't get the booser cards from normal tickets, they would help massively with this challange. I'm also after this card (having no luck with four raise tickets and five berries for that matter) but even at 66000 and a multiplier of 8.5 I think I won't make it.
That's too sad because I already bought all interesting things in the store, I don't need more SR+ cards and the moogle cards are completely irrelevant now since the synthesis growth is doubled at the moment.

Edit: Because you can get ingame munney by completing the questionnaire, can somebody post good answers for the "what's good" and "what's bad" fields.
Something like "The gameplay is exciting." and "Please save the player's location in the world when logging out."

Last edited:

Korai

Awards
when this event is over, do all the light crystals disappear or do we get to keep them? Will the store still be open to spend our LC or is that closing? I'm not sure if I should keep saving light crystals or spend them all at the end of the day tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back