• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] ~ Crystals of Light Event and New Raid Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutiePique

Awards
Vəntus;6049352 said:
I heard from someone that the Light Crystals will stay until the 15th, but the Behemoths will be removed on the 8th. I don't know how that works.

"After the event ends on August 8th, you will not be able to earn Crystals of Light even if you attack the Raid Boss. Only the Trade Shop will be available after August 8th’s maintenance and the start of August 15th. When the Trade Shop ends, please be careful that all of your possessions of the Crystals of Light will be lost." - from the first post.

So LCs will stop being granted at 8/8 13:00 JST (the maintenance), while the event page will stay open for players to spend the LC they have, at their leisure, over the next week.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I like that concept about how your crystals don't expire until later. I haven't played in the last few days and I can't so I missed out on most of the prizes but at least I know I won't lose my LC ^_^

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Wasn't there an anouncement that the shop would stay open for one week to change the remaining light crystals for prices?
It's completely gone now and I still wanted some Sora cards.:frown:

tempex

Awards
Wasn't there an anouncement that the shop would stay open for one week to change the remaining light crystals for prices?
It's completely gone now and I still wanted some Sora cards.:frown:

You can access the shop from My Page
www.dotup.org4394747.jpg

BluberryStar

Awards
thank you for showing that :)
now I can spend the rest of my crystals...
though it would be nice if we can understand what the moogle is saying in the cutscene...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
thank you for showing that :)
now I can spend the rest of my crystals...
though it would be nice if we can understand what the moogle is saying in the cutscene...

I'll update the Mission Guide with translations of the cutscene later. Right now, it's too early and too late for Zephyr and goldpanner. Sleepy time~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back