• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] - Development Team Report #4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kare_reiko

Awards
New update should be today? O_O Still I don't see anything, did they mention hour when it will show up? I was hoping it will be 00:00 japan time, but maybe they will do it like before at 13:00?

Nial

Awards
yeah, from 13.00 to 17.00 Japan time, if there aren't any problems.

Quartz

Awards
Villians? Sweet. But i'm still awaiting Xion. Get on it, S-E. I have Kairi, and Namine, I need but one more to complete the set. ^_^

And when they say "team" do they mean the weekly Union we're assigned/Union we've joined or do they mean our individual parties?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I want a whole deck of Aqua cards but some of her cards are so hard to get...and you gotta pay that cash monies which I'd rather not :p

Dustix

Awards
Oh man, this new guilt help system looks like its gonna be complicated. If only i could read it. :eek:

Seems like the new posts got taken off o_O?

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not sure what's funny...

Anyways what interests me is the appearance of Cloud, so i hope we get the chance to fight him in the Coliseum as a mini boss for a Story mission. ._.
Hehe, now you know how i feel when you guys make a joke.

Meh, not that it will be interesting or something. I mean with this kind of gameplay.

Quartz

Awards
Hmm, It seems like there's a limit to how much guilt you can get for a member...

EDIT: Aye. You can only gather five instances of guilt per person. I intend to test to see how often you can do so, but as of now, I suspect it's daily.

Last edited:

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Hmm, It seems like there's a limit to how much guilt you can get for a member... EDIT: Aye. You can only gather five instances of guilt per person. I intend to test to see how often you can do so, but as of now, I suspect it's daily.
You can do a teammate's Guilt per 5 guilt targets to obtain 1 mog medal(daily, this includes everyone in your RB weekly Team, Party Team(Also teammate's not currently in RB Team cause of inactivity) to a total of 29+ mog medals/435+ AP a day), anymore after that is just Guilt collected for your teammate to help clear their list faster and just Basic EXP/Mun/LUX for you. ._.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Yeah, I got way more than five samples of guilt from individual teammates while we were trying it out last night.

Question though: on the second guilt tab, on the newspost you see teammates giving Guilt in samples of 30s and 50s, perhaps a total. In the game, I see each individual guilt help donation, in samples of 4s and 5s - you know, the amount of guilt the heartless actually drop? Is anyone seeing the higher numbers or is that screenshot from an older version of the feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back