• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] - Happy Halloween!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] - Happy Halloween![/PLAIN][/b]

Knock on the doors and say "Trick or treat!" In celebration of All Hallow's Eve, SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE has added new experiences to the world of KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]. By defeating the familiar Wizard Heartless, you'll be able to obtain Mog Medals to redeem for fabulous prizes, including rare cards, a festive new outfit, and much more! You'll definitely want to tune in for these goodies, because they won't be available for long.

Translations are available below thanks to Zephyr.

Halloween Limited Mission

Available until 10/31’s maintenance.
You can get a Sora [SR] card for defeating the strong Heartless.

Available until 10/31’s maintenance, you can get a new item called “Mog Medal” from defeating the new type of Heartless that appears in Disney Worlds!

During this event, the “Limited Mission” will be displayed in the Mission List.
The new type of Heartless, Wizard, is a formidable strong enemy that will make this mission difficult!
Getting this Assist Card, you can boost your HP!

Also, save your Mog Medals so you can exchange them for many different items!

The rewards include a Halloween Avatar and a card just for this season!

You can change your avatar’s appearance 10/17.
※ The Avatar design is currently under development.

Here are items you can exchange for Mog Medals
Source: SQEX BRIDGE

Mog Trade - Trade Items List

Mog Medals Needed

Item

Description

King Mickey [SR+]

Limited event trade item. Possible to get 4 during the event. It is a very difficult [SR+] card to obtain.

Sora: Wisdom Form [R+]

Limited event trade item. Possible to get 4 during the event. It is a very difficult [R+] card to obtain.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy [SR]

Limited event trade item. Possible to get 4 during the event. A Halloween Limited Event [SR] card.

Halloween Avatar

Will be added 10/17/13 (Thurs). Limited event trade item. Possible to get 1 during the event.

A limited event avatar for males.

A limited event avatar for females.

※ Design is under development

Yen Sid [SR]

Limited event trade item. Possible to get 4 during the event.

During card synthesis, this [SR] card can limit cut a card.

Yen Sid [R+]

Limited event trade item. Possible to get 4 during the event.

During card synthesis, this [R+] card can limit cut a card.

Moogle [SR+]

Gain lots of experience with this synthesis card during card synthesis.

Moogle [SR]

Moogle [R+]

AP Plus

Limited event trade item. Possible to get 1 during the event. This special item can increase your max AP by 1.

Mythril Shard

A material needed to strengthen the Keyblade.

Mythril Stone

Mythril Gem

Mythril Crystal

Potion

This item recovers 10 AP.

Ether

This item recovers 1 BP.

Take advantage of these sets when doing missions

Available until 10/31’s maintenance
Limited to 2 sets for 1 day.

Mega Potion x40 for 3000 Charge Munny.
Let’s go to the shop kupo!

Assist Cards to boost HP
Source: SQEX BRIDGE

New Assist Cards are added! With boost effects!

※ There was a mistake in the item prices.
Kupo Nut x12 set
Mistake: 1,000 Charge Munny
Correction: 3,000 Charge Munny

Moogle Shop

Available until 11/7’s maintenance.

LUX Up!

Boost Assist Cards appear! Right now kupo!

CHECK!

Kupo Nut x12 3,000 Charge Munny (2 sets for 1 day)

The period starts from 10/9~10/31

Card Rank

Item

[SR+] boosts HP and boosts your LUX rate by 3.0

Nala [SR+]

Timon & Pumbaa [SR+]

[SR] boosts HP and boosts your LUX rate by 2.0

Nala [SR]

Mufasa [SR]

Rafiki [SR]

Pumbaa [SR]

Timon [SR]

[R+] boosts HP and boosts your LUX rate by 1.5

Nala [R+]

Mufasa [R+]

Timon [R+]

The Emperor [R+]

Rafiki [R+]

[R] has no boost effects

Nala [R]

Timon [R]

Rafiki [R]

Pumbaa [R]

Mufasa [R]

The Emperor [R]

10/9 Update List
Source:
SQEX BRIDGE

<[I want you to collect the Crystals of Light] event ends>

“I want you to collect the Crystals of Light” event, held before 10/9’s maintenance, has now ended.

From defeating the Raid Boss and collecting the Crystals of Light, you can still exchange the Crystals of Light for items 10/9~10/17.

<[Halloween Event] Limited Mission Begins>

Starting 10/9 through before 10/31’s maintenance, the “Halloween Limited Mission” begins.

Accept the Limited Mission in the Mission List. For rewards, new items such as “Mog Medal” can be used to get items.

For collecting Mog Medals during the event, you can exchange them for various items in the new feature “Mog Trade”. For Mog Medals, you can get LUX ranking rewards and LUX rate rewards in this Limited Mission. Mog Trade can be selected in the bottom of My Menu.

Mog Trade’s Item List will update periodically.

※ October’s Limited Event item can be exchanged until 10/31 12:59.
※ You can’t collect anymore Mog Medals after the expiration date however you can still trade for items in Mog Trade.

You can see cards that you have at least obtained once throughout the game in a list in the implemented “Card Album” feature.
※ Cards that were used for synthesis, sold, or aren’t in your inventory anymore are still registered in the Card Album.

The Card Album can be selected and found on the top right of the menu.

<[Assist Boost Card] added>

Begins 10/9 (Wed) through 11/7 (Thurs)’s maintenance, you can use Kupo Nuts and new assist cards will be available.
Also, assist cards will boost your max HP and increase your LUX rate.

(Boost effect period: 10/9~11/7)

The Moogle Shop, held by Moogle, appears rarely whenever you open a treasure chest.

Begins 10/9 (Wed) through 10/24 (Thurs)’s maintenance, you can do 11 consecutive Raise Draws and at least one card is an [SR] card. You can also get Pumbaa [R+] for doing at least 11 consecutive draws.

(You can only get one bonus draw for each 11 consecutive draws.)

Pumbaa [R+]

Type: Assist

Bonus Effect: Increases max HP and the LUX rate by ×1.5.

(Boost effect period: 10/9~11/7)

Source: 
SQEX BRIDGE

LUX accumulation can be acquired by collecting LUX and LUX rankings are to be listed by the amount of LUX they’ve collected. Compensation and team rankings may update accordingly.

(Updates will be reflected on 10/14 (Mon))

From 10/9 (Web) to 10/31 (Thu)’s maintenance, you can purchase the following items.

Mega Potion x12 Set: 1,000 Charge Munny (Up to 5 sets per day)

Mega Potion x40 Set: 3,000 Charge Munny (Up to 2 sets per day)

Mega Ether x12 Set: 1,000 Charge Munny (Up to 5 sets per day)

Kupo Nut x12 Set: 3,000 Charge Munny (Up to 2 sets per day)

※ Previously there was a mistake concerning the Kupo Nut’s price. We apologize and corrected it. (Mistake: 1,000 Charge Munny. Correction: 3,000 Charge Munny.)
※ It may be subjected to change.

From 10/9 (Web) to 10/31 (Thu)’s maintenance, there is a chance that you can find a Moogle inside a treasure chest. You can get a rare Assist Card when you exchange Kupo Nuts.

For Mondays, the faction information on the team’s menu and LUX rankings, the update time will change from 4:00AM to 10:00AM. For other days, Tuesday to Sunday will still update on 4:00AM

Please continue to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
So where are they?
(IswearIwillmurdereveryoneatLenovoiftheydon'tgetmemycomputerbeforethiseventends)
In Dwarfwoodland in the treetrunk and by the river. By Wonderland i THINK in the backyard. In Agrabah in the city, the left dark room... in the room were 3 Giant fireworks and a few Little Fireworks were. Yeah that's where the Wizards are pretty much. And in the later to unlock parts of Agrabah.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
In Dwarfwoodland in the treetrunk and by the river. By Wonderland i THINK in the backyard. In Agrabah in the city, the left dark room... in the room were 3 Giant fireworks and a few Little Fireworks were. Yeah that's where the Wizards are pretty much. And in the later to unlock parts of Agrabah.

There are plenty level 20s on the normal, forest parts of the Wonderland path as well, in the second and third rooms.

GiroZX

Awards
I saw some on the night area of the Agrabah desert, both Lv20s and Lv333.

Also sweet mother Mary, the main post looks RIDICULOUS on the forums!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I saw some on the night area of the Agrabah desert, both Lv20s and Lv333.

Also sweet mother Mary, the main post looks RIDICULOUS on the forums!
Main post???? What does that mean????

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We apologise for the main posts breaking on the forums. It's an issue that we are currently looking into. In the meantime, if you find a thread with a broken first post, you can read the unbroken version on our main site.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
O that's what you guys mean.... Yeah i just skipped over it...

We apologise for the main posts breaking on the forums. It's an issue that we are currently looking into. In the meantime, if you find a thread with a broken first post, you can read the unbroken version on our main site.
Main site??? Isn't this all the same???

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
These are the forums to the main site, where all information on Kingdom Hearts and news currently resides.

When we make a news post, it automatically creates a thread in a designated destination. However several resources are available exclusively on our main site, such as images, information, characters and more.

We just had a little issue where the news posts we made had broken all over the forums, but the ones on our main site were still fine. That issue has since been fixed.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
These are the forums to the main site, where all information on Kingdom Hearts and news currently resides.

When we make a news post, it automatically creates a thread in a designated destination. However several resources are available exclusively on our main site, such as images, information, characters and more.

We just had a little issue where the news posts we made had broken all over the forums, but the ones on our main site were still fine. That issue has since been fixed.
Okay.... so the forums and main site are both different sites.... ok.....

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
D'aww! This is too awesome, and I applaud the chi staff for doing this! I really want to unlock this outfit for my character (or the new cards), but I know I'm at too low a level to beat the Wizards -sobs- Good luck to all of you, though. I really need to grind and start playing Chi again... If worse comes to worse, maybe I'll just Photoshop my character in this outfit and stare at her? Yeah... Also, I suddenly really want to go as my KHchi character in this outfit for Halloween. LOL. I think it'd be fun:)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Guess you saw some conversations about me saying this is the first forum i ever joined....

I already love it!!!!! Was there before here (like 3 months) <3

Actually I was just randomly thinking about it yesterday!

Plus the link to the site is as that bottom of the page on the forums and nobody ever goes there, so it can be hard to find if you don't know about it beforehand xD

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually I was just randomly thinking about it yesterday!

Plus the link to the site is as that bottom of the page on the forums and nobody ever goes there, so it can be hard to find if you don't know about it beforehand xD
... hmmm.... You could set it somewhere else... is there a thread to give ideas (i'm thinking now anyway)... coz i think i have also a solution for those bots... altough i'm not quit sure....

O that link. Yeah hard to find. Espacially coz somtimes i wanted to get back to that site (at that time i thought it was the homepage) and i finnaly found it XD Just to forget it after a hour again, and then i had to re-find it... -_- Yeah... guess it's easy to miss yeah....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
... hmmm.... You could set it somewhere else... is there a thread to give ideas (i'm thinking now anyway)... coz i think i have also a solution for those bots... altough i'm not quit sure....

O that link. Yeah hard to find. Espacially coz somtimes i wanted to get back to that site (at that time i thought it was the homepage) and i finnaly found it XD Just to forget it after a hour again, and then i had to re-find it... -_- Yeah... guess it's easy to miss yeah....

Yes there is! If you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to dump them in here :D We'd love to hear what you've got!

http://forums.khinsider.com/foyer/169641-suggestions-forum.html

Also congrats again JR on getting the SDG SR card!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes there is! If you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to dump them in here :D We'd love to hear what you've got!

http://forums.khinsider.com/foyer/169641-suggestions-forum.html

Also congrats again JR on getting the SDG SR card!
Wait.... where did i said i got it??? I need 31 medals still... i almost got it... well i will just say thx in advance ^_^ (i will post at that thread... in a few days... i need to get mentaly ready...)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
(I think I misread from the game chat then xD)

Early congrats then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back