• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Open Beta Starts This Week + New Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

yes i got it to work, what a hassle. what classes do what. need help

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
yes i got it to work, what a hassle. what classes do what. need help

There are no classes. You choose one of the five factions to fight for and that's pretty much it. A few of us are gathered on Team Vulpes (the fox), but you can choose whichever you like.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
is their anyway to translate the site or game

No there is not. You're going to have to wing it or wait for a kind soul to put together a tutorial.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I got a Bashful card =W=

BOo_g9bCUAAcNjy.png

Also, just a warning in case you didn't realise, when you are talking to a Moogle, the first two options are for purchasing using REAL WORLD MONEY.

The last option gives you a card without paying actual money.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
lol, riiight before I hit the hay~

*Google translates here and there for registration* Omg, the storybook opening with CoM's bgm playing worked so beautifully. *continues*

iui

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh yeah, probably should add the opening to the OP.

[video=youtube;4xX31oR5QzA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xX31oR5QzA[/video]

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Damn, I'm on Unicornis.

Having a blast though. That Large Body in Dwarf Woodlands is a cheap pain in the ass though.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm already level 7 :p I'm having way too much fun haha.

Also, I really love the new Heartless designs in Dwarf Woodlands! I assume if they put in other worlds from BBS (which I expect they will put in Enchanted Dominion and Castle of Dreams) they may have some new ones as well I hope? :)

Damn, I'm on Unicornis.

Having a blast though. That Large Body in Dwarf Woodlands is a cheap pain in the ass though.

The one in front of the Dwarves' house or is there another later on? I skipped the one in front of the house because it was lvl 15 I believe and I assumed I would get pummeled. I'm just going to go back once I'm around that level.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah I hope we get to see some of these heartless in KH3 in full 3D glory :D

except that bastard who sneezed on me

screw him

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm already level 7 :p I'm having way too much fun haha.

Also, I really love the new Heartless designs in Dwarf Woodlands! I assume if they put in other worlds from BBS (which I expect they will put in Enchanted Dominion and Castle of Dreams) they may have some new ones as well I hope? :)
I hope they release the next two worlds soon. Looking forward to what they have (And I wonder whether they will have any new worlds?)

The one in front of the Dwarves' house or is there another later on? I skipped the one in front of the house because it was lvl 15 I believe and I assumed I would get pummeled. I'm just going to go back once I'm around that level.
Mine was level 18 :(
Actually, entering that battle was the first time I learnt that the enemies level is shown when you hover over them.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I hope they release the next two worlds soon. Looking forward to what they have (And I wonder whether they will have any new worlds?)

Mine was level 18 :(
Actually, entering that battle was the first time I learnt that the enemies level is shown when you hover over them.

Yeah I am looking forward to more worlds, too! :) As of right now they seem to be going with the Princesses of Heart's worlds. So I kind of expect all 7 of them to be the first worlds available.

And ah, mine probably was as well then :p I was too far ahead to actually go back and check, but I thought it was something like that haha. My bad.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I didn't even know that.

Eh well I'm having fun. Currently exploring Agrabah to gain levels faster (the Bandits there are pretty easy for me, and give 90 EXP a pop!)

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
If I can play Jump! Ultimate Stars and Bleach: Heat the Soul 5 without a translation, then by God, I'll play this too!

But that really is a lot of Japanese...

I really hope this gets English-ified. I can see myself spending far too much time with this game.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I've figured what does what so far

It's really easy once you get the hang of it

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's really addictive too. Square Enix is doing a major wrong if they don't translate this.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
It's really addictive too. Square Enix is doing a major wrong if they don't translate this.
I'm going to have to make a conscious effort not to play this all day. DX This is like the first time I played Civ V​.

By the way, does anyone know what Limit Cut in the card upgrade screen? (For example, using Cid on Cid shows "Limit Cut" where other cards might say EXP^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back