• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Open Beta Starts This Week + New Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
So I was looking through the files and I found these two:
3TyfFit.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

I know many were speculating that Enchanted Dominion would be included after we saw that batch of screenshots, but Beast's Castle is a surprise! Thanks Erry~

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Vəntus;6035959 said:
So I was looking through the files and I found these two:
I kind of figured as much.

Given the worlds we already had, it only makes sense the other two would be Princess home worlds.

I'm just wondering why Castle of Dreams and Radiant Garden aren't also on the list.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I kind of figured as much.

Given the worlds we already had, it only makes sense the other two would be Princess home worlds.

I'm just wondering why Castle of Dreams and Radiant Garden aren't also on the list.

The site only has room for two more worlds at the moment, so that is probably why. But yeah, I'm not surprised at all :) I wonder if we will get to see outside of Beast's Castle a little, since they seem to be adding new areas in this game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
tumblr_lzp7cdDK9A1r4fxj9o1_400.jpg

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Vulpes is the only female faction leader~ This is perfect!

I also think the Anguis leader is feminine but he/she could be androgynous. The lips are what give it away imo As for the leaders, I still think Vuples is the coolest one. Don't get me wrong, they all look cool, but a really bad*** female is just too much (we don't have enough of them in video games) so when the real game comes out, it's very likely I'm sticking with Vulpes :) Or do you think these Beta accounts will transfer over?

LOOK HOW CUTE

Flower%20Rider.PNG

Achoo%20Mole.PNG

Jewelry%20Bag.PNG

I'm not great at reading Japanese so I don't know where to look, but do they have names? I don't recognize any of those heartless and they are all great!

I actually assumed they would be those exact 2 so brownie points for me lol As for those 2, the reason why I placed those as third and fourth on my list of possibilities are because:

Castle of Dreams - too small, they keyblade wielders are clearly normal sized and given the map from BbS from Terra and Aqua's story, the map is quite small (Chateau, entrance to castle, castle hallway, a few castle rooms, that's about it).

Radiant Garden - I'm sure it will happen eventually, but I think they are going to wait on it since it would probably be the final world. It just makes sense that the first 5 they start us off with are all PoH worlds. Unless these are the only 5 which is possible and really short.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They do! We've got them listed on our site, but in the order that Chaser posted, they are Flower Rider, Achoo Mole and Jewelry Bag.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
They do! We've got them listed on our site, but in the order that Chaser posted, they are Flower Rider, Achoo Mole and Jewelry Bag.

How did I not see that page...thanks Sign ^_^ Not a fan of the names of the latter 2, but that's okay, I like the designs too much to give a crap about the names haha xD

Victoria Hale

Awards
I have a little question :) Someone could translate what the lock says on Razoul (the guard)? please :)

130710015210658933.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It says "palace guard."

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
How did I not see that page...thanks Sign ^_^ Not a fan of the names of the latter 2, but that's okay, I like the designs too much to give a crap about the names haha xD

I would love if some of these new Heartless can appear in Kingdom Hearts III. I think it's kind of funny in a way how there are Heartless before Unverse in Dwarf Woodlands.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I would love if some of these new Heartless can appear in Kingdom Hearts III. I think it's kind of funny in a way how there are Heartless before Unverse in Dwarf Woodlands.
The Jewelry Bag and Achoo Mole (as well as the older Heartless) are also Emblems.

But I guess that's how non-canon KH go.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Well, the Unversed were a unnatural phenomenon created by the separation of Vanitas, so it's to be expected since Heartless are a natural occurance. Besides, they mentioned this all took place way before, who knows how long before Aqua and the others even became Keyblade weilders... the new Heartless are pretty fun.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Castle of Dreams - too small, they keyblade wielders are clearly normal sized and given the map from BbS from Terra and Aqua's story, the map is quite small (Chateau, entrance to castle, castle hallway, a few castle rooms, that's about it).
So? They added more into Dwarf Woodlands, and they re-vamped the city of Agrabah. As well as putting in some new areas for Wonderland. Castle of Dreams ain't that small.

Could someone please translate this as well? I have no idea what to do

n96h2.png
He dropped 4 pieces of his watch in puddles of water. You need to find them (they sparkle a blue colour)

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Still not sure what the sparkles are for~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back