• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Open Beta Starts This Week + New Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It's not completely finished. We're still working on it.

Okay, that's cool, take your time. Are there a bunch left or only a few besides the Kairi one? I'm actually kind of shocked but how little there were overall (there are still a lot but I'm glad there aren't hundreds, now I don't feel like I've missed out on so many haha).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay, that's cool, take your time. Are there a bunch left or only a few besides the Kairi one? I'm actually kind of shocked but how little there were overall (there are still a lot but I'm glad there aren't hundreds, now I don't feel like I've missed out on so many haha).
We can't judge how many are left.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Little question, where can I see the new Heartless? :p
Wabble%20Tiptoe.PNG

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, pretty sure they will appear after you do a mission in Dwarf Woodlands.
Heartless unlock at certain sections (Large Bodies become regular enemies) so yeah, level up and unlock the story.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aw, how'd you get them? ;_; I've been wanting a Kairi card forever. -_- Still have yet to get one, but been getting a bunch of Aeriths, lol.

These are the Kairi cards that you can obtain from the Moogle Shop. When you encounter a Moogle out in the field, there should be a black button to the bottom right of the second pay-with-real-money option, that pops up a list of all the cards you can get from them.

Tsurugi

Awards
Yeah, pretty sure they will appear after you do a mission in Dwarf Woodlands.
Heartless unlock at certain sections (Large Bodies become regular enemies) so yeah, level up and unlock the story.

He spawns at lv 40, in the mines :p.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Whoa whoa whoa.

You're telling me that we aren't just going to be fighting Darksides for all eternity?
Nope. There are Behemoths and Guard Armors as well.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Nope. There are Behemoths and Guard Armors as well.

needs more Twilight Thorns

because WHY NOT

let's get a Trinity Armor in there too

the game is non-canon, so let's get some unversed and nobodies up in here XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I thought so, but are all the Kairi cards have to be bought? Or can you get them randomly in-game? I'll probably buy them once it comes out in the US.

You have a chance to acquire them in the Moogle Shop. You can't purchase any cards specifically; it's all random.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I thought so, but are all the Kairi cards have to be bought? Or can you get them randomly in-game? I'll probably buy them once it comes out in the US.

Yeah, I got the lowest Kairi card (the R one) as one of my first cards from the Moogle when I started the beta days ago. Haven't seen anyone with the other Kairi cards yet though ^_^ They are definitely rare ones. Also, WOW at that Guard Armor, I've only versed Darkside so far, why? Do you have to beat a certain level to start facing the higher ones? If so, does anyone know the level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back