• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Special Summer Mission - New Enemies and Story Coming 8/15!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] Special Summer Mission - New Enemies and Story Coming 8/15![/PLAIN][/b]

As expected with KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi], updates are never in short supply, and those who have reached the level 50 mark will definitely be pleased with these new additions. Upon the arrival of August 15th, this popular PC browser social game will introduce new story content in existing worlds, new Heartless that will no doubt be familiar to veterans of the series, and none other than Guard Armor as a new Raid Boss.

Thanks to Zephyr, you can read translations of the update below:

CONTENT UPDATES THAT WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE FUTURE!

Special Summer Mission will start after the end of 8/15’s maintenance and you can get a Boost Card from a formidable Heartless that appears.

On 8/15, Special Summer Mission will be held!

A special Heartless will only appear in the field during this period?! They will have a cute appearance and these Heartless will have a surprise power.

Advice!

AP is necessary for many Heartless and the idea of the strategy is to raise your maximum AP. Aim for a party of 30 people!

EXPECT NEW AREAS TO BE ADDED!

IT ALSO CONTINUES THE STORYLINE?!

Other additional elements that will be added at the end of August, a new species of Heartless will appear in the field. Let’s finish the storyline before it’s too late!

The Cheshire Cat turned into a giant?!

Surely, is this the kind of adventure you’ve been waiting for?

A NEW RAID BOSS APPEARS! COOPERATE WITH YOUR TEAM AND DEFEAT IT!

This summer! A new Raid Boss also appears in late August!

There are multiple key strategies to defeating it?!

Psyched to cooperate with team members than ever!

* Those who challenged the Lv35 Behemoth, items will be distributed to teams after 8/15’s maintenance.

Reward Cards will be distributed after 8/29’s maintenance period.

* About matching team coordination

You are less likely to be matched with the same team in the same the week and we are planning to adjust this in 8/15.

Matching will be continue to be adjusted in the future.

* LUX rate adjustments

It will be determined by the union of the weekly rankings and we are scheduling 8/19 for LUX adjustment rates.

Adjustments will continue to be made in the future.

Various details will be advised again periodically.

Please enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS χ chi this August.

Source: SQEX BRIDGE

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
New story?

It's about time! Looks like I'm about to be freed of hibernation...

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
New areas?! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I hope updates like this become a little more frequent.

Kenzichi

I've been looking on the forums to see so I'm sorry if this was already posted on your site, but how do I get this game? Thank you!

Tigerruss

Awards
* Those who challenged the Lv35 Behemoth, items will be distributed to teams after 8/15’s maintenance.
Reward Cards will be distributed after 8/29’s maintenance period.
* About matching team coordination
You are less likely to be matched with the same team in the same the week and we are planning to adjust this in 8/15.
Matching will be continue to be adjusted in the future.
* LUX rate adjustments
It will be determined by the union of the weekly rankings and we are scheduling 8/19 for LUX adjustment rates.
Adjustments will continue to be made in the future.
Various details will be advised again periodically.
Please enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS χ chi this August.
My team won a fight against the level 35 Behemoth at least once (maybe twice could be more, I don't remember) and we helped the other team defeat it probably 5 or 6+ times. So depending on how it works... it will be awesome for me.

Yes! We won't be facing the same team like 4+ days of a week anymore!
Different lux rate adjustments sounds interesting.

Over all I think I am looking forwards to these things more than the rest of the update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigerruss

Awards
YAY for the coming-soon-updates.

Here I come, fruity heartless ^^

*Got beaten because they can only hurt by SR+ Card. sigh*

I have the same fear, but how should I put this, they shouldn't require SR+ cards to beat if they are rewarding you with an SR card, they should just require SR cards! Though I fear if they scale with level they might scale too much and make it hard for level 100s to beat them with out SR/SR+ decks.

everlight

Awards
I have the same fear, but how should I put this, they shouldn't require SR+ cards to beat if they are rewarding you with an SR card, they should just require SR cards! Though I fear if they scale with level they might scale too much and make it hard for level 100s to beat them with out SR/SR+ decks.

LOL yeah that's what come to my mind when read the watermelon & firework heartless will come with a surprise power...

But somehow, it is ridiculously ironic when a 'watermelon' can only be hurt with SR card xD and they possibly come with level 100 (or near it) LOL

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Is that true? The whole SR thing? I mean, I think having any heartless be immune to a certain level of card is just unfair. I mean, what about people who JUST joined the game, it isn't like getting an SR card is easy o_O I mean, I can see a heartless having a very high defense stat to all cards EXCEPT SR, but immune is a bit OP imo.

Victoria Hale

Awards
A watermelon heartless... Whoa. They did it ._. I'm shocked.

Someone knows when will begin the maintenance, please? ._. A watermelon heartless... Oh God....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
A watermelon heartless... Whoa. They did it ._. I'm shocked.

Someone knows when will begin the maintenance, please? ._. A watermelon heartless... Oh God....

They posted a notice recently about the maintenance. As we expected, it takes place at the usual time: 13:00-16:00 JST.

Tigerruss

Awards
Is that true? The whole SR thing? I mean, I think having any heartless be immune to a certain level of card is just unfair. I mean, what about people who JUST joined the game, it isn't like getting an SR card is easy o_O I mean, I can see a heartless having a very high defense stat to all cards EXCEPT SR, but immune is a bit OP imo.

I am not afraid they will be immune to all cards lower than SR, it is that I fear the cards lower than SR might be too weak to kill them, (same with assist cards) especially if they scale with level...

Tsurugi

Awards
I am not afraid they will be immune to all cards lower than SR, it is that I fear the cards lower than SR might be too weak to kill them, (same with assist cards) especially if they scale with level...

The only way to find out is to see for ourselves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back