• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Special Summer Mission - New Enemies and Story Coming 8/15!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
idk if this is off topic but do you guys know where to locate the lux reward list

On the team page in the row of red buttons at the top, click on the one to the right.

CloudxStrifs

Awards
thanks I'm always like wtf are you telling me to get kairis grandma
because under lux it's always a number then some japanese and for no reason the english word get

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
thanks I'm always like wtf are you telling me to get kairis grandma
because under lux it's always a number then some japanese and for no reason the english word get

Well the game is Japanese-exclusive and tailored for those players. Anyways, if you have any questions about what the text, feel free to ask.

CloudxStrifs

Awards
I know it's made for japanese player
does it just sound better with certain english words just like in anime openings?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I know it's made for japanese player
does it just sound better with certain english words just like in anime openings?

...I think you're missing the point to criticize over meaningless semantics.

CloudxStrifs

Awards
sorry I didn't mean to criticize I was just generally curious
it being a culture and language i don't fully understand I just like to know more when I get the chance :[

everlight

Awards
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but could someone please explain to me how I may obtain the game?

You don't need to, since this is a web-based social game.

First you need to create a Yahoo! Japan ID (just register in the Yahoo! Japan website), then go to this website: KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]

Click the big pinkish heart Icon, enter your Yahoo! Japan ID and your password, than enter your username in-game, and... Voila! You're playing the KHx now ^_^

For the basic guide to play the KHx, use this thread: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-chi/177668-basic-guide-kingdom-hearts-chi.html

For general help and FAQ, use this thread: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-chi/177760-kingdom-hearts-x-chi-walkthrough-help.html

Hope that's helping enough.

CloudxStrifs

Awards
either google japan zip code or I think even the example they give works

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thank you guys SO much! You were really nice and helpful.
Glad we could help! Please don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions~

CRITICAL.
HITS.
SUCK.

/i hate fireworks.

Agreed. It's more reliant on luck than anything, and good luck especially is something I am always in short supply of.

makine

Awards
I actually got critically hit four times in a row from the same firework. I have 61 AP. *RAGE*

Also, What is this?
j4SqhbE.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I actually got critically hit four times in a row from the same firework. I have 61 AP. *RAGE*

Also, What is this?
j4SqhbE.png

Rewards for the weekly union rankings.

everlight

Awards
^ To be exact, the available weekly limited mission rewarded based on the unions ranking ^^

Btw, the fireworks seem to have 'a high luck stat' (a heartless stat is hidden beside it's level, AP, and Lux reward), half of their attacks always land a critical hit to my character @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back