• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Special Summer Mission - New Enemies and Story Coming 8/15!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sullenclown

Awards
Otherwise known as "Suck it. Love, Square Enix."

sigh, and the deadline is at the 29th of August. so that's 7 days from now...

so 40AP per large firework and you need to kill 100 large fireworks.

that'll be 4,000AP spent on 7 days.

and each AP will regenerate every 3 minutes.

that'll be 12,000 minutes total needed to get 4,000 AP

12,000 minutes = 200 hours

200 hours = 8.33 days

august 22, 2013 to august 29, 2013 is at most eight days.

we. are. screwed.

Grellmax

Awards
Just use the LUX reward ethers if you haven't already. Hopefully next week the LUX rewards don't change and you can get more if so.

sullenclown

Awards
Just use the LUX reward ethers if you haven't already. Hopefully next week the LUX rewards don't change and you can get more if so.

so if they don't change, that'll be 7 potion rewards for it. and the team rewards would be an added potion reward.

so that'll give you 80 AP. so that'll be 3,920 AP remaining... that'll still be 8.167 hours. >.<

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
so if they don't change, that'll be 7 potion rewards for it. and the team rewards would be an added potion reward.

so that'll give you 80 AP. so that'll be 3,920 AP remaining... that'll still be 8.167 hours. >.<
We have now new storyline missions. 2 rewards from the first missions are 3 potions. So then you can get 6 potions. Would that help?

Grellmax

Awards
Ah yeah, potions not ethers, oops. You get a stack of 10 mega potions though also right? That should be two large fireworks a piece providing you're in a large party.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Yeah, I think 100 Large Fireworks are too much. You also have to take into account that you have to practically play the game every 4 hours if you don't want to waste AP.

tempex

Awards
not to mention the 2nd card.. 300 Large Fireworks.. omg, gotta let that go.
the 1st one still considerably possible if play every 4 hours

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
not to mention the 2nd card.. 300 Large Fireworks.. omg, gotta let that go.
Holy God I hope you're kidding.

That's... that's not even possible... is it? Without paying for a trillion Mega-Potions, that is.

Grellmax

Awards
I'm getting potions from attacking the Darkside. I just spam collect button in present box, but I will find out what for and let you guys know.

Athel

Machinist
I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds these Fireworks missions to be outrageous. I've been LUX-grinding on the MegaWatermelons for a few days now and collected a lot of the rewards (SR Gullwings, Lots of Moogle cards, Ethers, etc.), but I can't even take down one Firework, and I doubt I'll be able to within a week.

Sai4Win

Awards
I'm getting potions from attacking the Darkside. I just spam collect button in present box, but I will find out what for and let you guys know.
These are the reward for defeating the new dark side subspecies awarded to the team that does the most damage.

gnurtanio

Awards
New Story, New Limited Mission And Extended Limited Mission are make my day.. 100 Large Fireworks, is totally impossible without tons of Megapotion. well, not worthy to get for a SR card, if its a SR+ than thats worthy.. i hope at the end of extended Small Fireworks i can get another SR card (Stitch). since i already get 2 SR YuRiPa. aiming for the third SR card.

everlight

Awards
... That killing-100-giant-fireworks limited mission is too.. ough T^T

Well I think I just need to concentrate in getting the 2nd YRP Card from small fireworks and upgrade my deck, as a preparation for being able to kill te giant fireworks.

Third YRP Card seems more possible to get for me instead of the SR Stitch - oops, I mean Experiment 626 (Stitch) - in a week.

LemonDew

Banned
Awards
Last edited:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
With the second week of the summer event another set of missions was introduced that is available after the first was finished. Nobody has completed enough of them to confirm more cards yet though.
My guess is that the last prize of the second mission set for the Watermelons will be another YRP card, making them four in total like the Gantu cards. I also think that the new Kairi R+ assist card could be a prize for the other second missions sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back