• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Update 8/29 + A story leading into the main series coming soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Personally I think the only thing better than the story of Kingdom Hearts is the game play, so as long as they make their games fun to play I say make as many 'side stories' as they want, especially since KH3 probably isn't coming out till 2015, if not later. So till then might as well make games to fill in bits and pieces of the story, also they gotta make money somehow! lol

They've pretty much filled in as many pieces as they can until 3. Any more and it'd make things even more unnecessarily complicated.

Yep you only can get it trough raise draw. Now we talk about cards, how do i get that SR mickey, donald and goofy trio card?

no

Darnarius

They won't be making anymore games before KH3 besides the next HD remaster.

They've pretty much filled in as many pieces as they can until 3. Any more and it'd make things even more unnecessarily complicated.

Very true, i was talking more about the past games, i have a friend who is a big hater of the "It's not on a main console?!"-games. But yea I'm glad they are keeping us busy with the Remasters till FFXV and KH3 get here.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Meaning? No way to get the trio card or just that we aren't talking about cards (it was more a conversation starter, or how you call it)?

She was joking that "no, you may not discuss cards despite this thread being about the update and cards lol"

Very true, i was talking more about the past games, i have a friend who is a big hater of the "It's not on a main console?!"-games. But yea I'm glad they are keeping us busy with the Remasters till FFXV and KH3 get here.

Oh! I see, then. That's disappointing because they are missing out on some fun/sad/entertaining stories in the series xD

Darnarius

Oh! I see, then. That's disappointing because they are missing out on some fun/sad/entertaining stories in the series xD

I know right! I keep telling him that, but he just forces me to sit down and explain to him everything that happened in them... about 3 hours later i have no voice left and he is still confused (especially with KH 3D ugh...) I've thought about writing a synopsis for the whole KH series but I'm sure there are plenty of them out there as it is.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So should i ask it then in the card sharing thread?

No! It was a joke lol. Please, freely discuss it.

I know right! I keep telling him that, but he just forces me to sit down and explain to him everything that happened in them... about 3 hours later i have no voice left and he is still confused (especially with KH 3D ugh...) I've thought about writing a synopsis for the whole KH series but I'm sure there are plenty of them out there as it is.

Well...Yeah, if you've explained it to him so many times and he doesn't get it he just needs to play the games rather than being stubborn xD Convince him to get 1.5 and 2.5.

BluberryStar

Awards

I think there was a video that explains the whole KH series, the insides and stories and what was happening and all that. It's called "Kingdom Hearts Timeline". But it takes almost and hour (if I'm not mistaken) to finish explaining the whole story. Not sure if it tells the WHOLE COMPLETE story though. Just search it up :)

Darnarius

Anyway, so does someone knows how to get the mickey, donald and goofy SR trio card?

Don't quote me on this but from what I've heard and what i can surmise, you get it by being either being the person to deal the most damage to a raid boss in one attack, or maybe its for the team that does the most damage. Either way its a competition that apparently ends 9/5

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Don't quote me on this but from what I've heard and what i can surmise, you get it by being either being the person to deal the most damage to a raid boss in one attack, or maybe its for the team that does the most damage. Either way its a competition that apparently ends 9/5
It's indeed a competition that ends at 9/5. But my team had already several times the mvp, and we are winning now. So i don't think it will be that easy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think there was a video that explains the whole KH series, the insides and stories and what was happening and all that. It's called "Kingdom Hearts Timeline". But it takes almost and hour (if I'm not mistaken) to finish explaining the whole story. Not sure if it tells the WHOLE COMPLETE story though. Just search it up :)

Actually quite a few of our staff here on KHInsider (Sign, Chaser, Gexus, Taochan, and myself) worked on that timeline's lore with GameTrailers :3

It does not explain the whole story. It is good as a basis but anybody who wants a better understanding would need to either play the games or ask a bunch of questions and do research.

GameTrailers' KINGDOM HEARTS Timeline Released! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Darnarius

Actually quite a few of our staff here on KHInsider (Sign, Chaser, Gexus, Taochan, and myself) worked on that timeline's lore with GameTrailers :3

It does not explain the whole story. It is good as a basis but anybody who wants a better understanding would need to either play the games or ask a bunch of questions and do research.

GameTrailers' KINGDOM HEARTS Timeline Released! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Oh yea, i remember stumbling across that not to long ago, never watched it tho. But yea you can only explain so much, plus a lot of the deeper meanings to things in the game are up for your own interpretation which is another reason i love this series, and of course when in doubt, WIKIPEDIA! Lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
WIKIPEDIA! Lol

Er...I wouldn't trust a wiki. They are often handy, but they get it wrong too. Honestly the forum/discussion environment like this is the best for getting the right answers because you'll have people around who know the series like it is a bible XD

Darnarius

It's indeed a competition that ends at 9/5. But my team had already several times the mvp, and we are winning now. So i don't think it will be that easy.

I'm talking LARGE scale, person who does the most damage in one attack in the WHOLE game or out of ALL the teams from now till~ 9/5. I don't know how they keep track of all the damages and such, but I'm sure they have a way to do that

Er...I wouldn't trust a wiki. They are often handy, but they get it wrong too. Honestly the forum/discussion environment like this is the best for getting the right answers because you'll have people around who know the series like it is a bible XD

That's for sure, and YEP! you can just call me The Preacher ;) I also know the Bible like it is a Bible but that is besides the point. Lol

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm talking LARGE scale, person who does the most damage in one attack in the WHOLE game or out of ALL the teams from now till~ 9/5. I don't know how they keep track of all the damages and such, but I'm sure they have a way to do that
Ooooooo like that... that's indeed harder, you mean like a prize for the best teams. Then we can get one if we come in the top 100, but the advertisement mentions something with 50.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Does that mean if you are the last to defeat guard armor you get a avatar costume? I managed to defeat four of it's parts before, but I always run out of time and ethers before I can destroy the head, lol. Apparently at 8,000 points you can get a different color of an avatar part? Anyone beat it before and how many points do you get? I usually get 20 points each time. 8_8 ( I hate it when they take away the event section, I always miss out on the costumes...8_8).

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
The amount of collected points seems to be more dependent on the level of the Guard Armor than on the damage you deal. For the costume (Arabian Wonder/Arabian Amethyst) you have to accumulate 8000 points and still over one and a half week left to do that, just save your ethers for the Guard Armor subspecies, which doubles your points.
You can get the two new costumes (Arabian Braves/Arabian Emerald) when your group defeats enough parts to get into the Top 200 this week. The third tier of costumes isn't named yet but I expect it to won by another team challenge.

ttyyww92

Awards
Does that mean if you are the last to defeat guard armor you get a avatar costume? I managed to defeat four of it's parts before, but I always run out of time and ethers before I can destroy the head, lol. Apparently at 8,000 points you can get a different color of an avatar part? Anyone beat it before and how many points do you get? I usually get 20 points each time. 8_8 ( I hate it when they take away the event section, I always miss out on the costumes...8_8).
Actually, last to atk the parts or head, you will gain less puni points then usual because of less damage, by destroying the part or head, you gained a lot of puni points but that's only added to your team puni points, not for individual. For individual we only can collect it slowly, and a lot by attacking 亞種~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back