• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khspartan14

[video=youtube;Ywh7iyshkCk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywh7iyshkCk[/video]

Did anybody else watch this back in the days of flash animation and newgrounds? I feel like I've seen these as long as I've played the games. They don't make them like they used to.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Oh God, this nostalgia.

I swear I will never, ever forget that Price is Right scene.

axel95

Awards
I've never seen or heard of these. Probably because I didn't get into the series until after KH2 came out. Just watched the first one and that was pretty darn funny. If you'll excuse I'm going to go find the rest of these now.

Veritas7340

Never heard of them before seeing this topic. Just watched the first two. They are pretty funny all right. My only complaint is some pacing issues.

Have you guys ever seen Kingdom Hearts Abridged Series by 8th Kazekage? That's pretty funny too

morgancb35

Oh my gosh! I remember this. That price is right part was sooo funny. I laughed over that for days!

Antar

Awards
I don't remember it too well, but there's something about it that's familiar. It's probably one of those videos I skimmed by when I was browsing through everything Kingdom Hearts related on Youtube.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I remember this.
Back then I was like "this is dumb" but now I find it pretty funny.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Oooh yeah. I remember this.

I didn't particularly enjoy it then and I don't enjoy it now. There were a couple of funny moments but it really doesn't hold up at all anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back