• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Collection PS3! HD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liho

091710_hdremakes_kingdomhearts--article_image.jpg

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
That's pretty good, I will admit. But Re:CoM should be in there, and if you made a back you should say it has the FM stuff as DLC or included with the game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
cool wish it was real tho T^T

welcome to khi by the way.

k99y77

Awards
it should include KH 1&2 final mix translated in english and KH re:com all remastered in HD and a kh3 demo
seriously nomura should really make this collection he will make alot of quick easy money out of it.

RonXsilva

It would make alot of money BUT the only problem is if this where to happen it would most likely be close to the release of KH3 which we all know is going to be awhile...

KHHacker6595

As much as i like Re:COM, i think if they ever make a collection like that they should just include KH1 and KH2 remastered with some new features, maybe some things from final mix, and some interviews and making of the game type stuff. That would make me happy, id rather play that then another one of these side games, except BBS, thats fun.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
It would be awesome if it was real, it would be really fun to get the platinum for it......id have it in no time ive beat these games so many times.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
The problem with making these the FM's... well, then Japan would have to get ANOTHER FM of their own!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
No, I mean if we got the FM (+) one's too... I'm just remarking on how Japan is always one upped here.

Sadie808

Hm i wish it was real...
Man it would be worth it to play an old childhood game remasted in HD with Trophies

Allister Rose

French Lover
No, I mean if we got the FM (+) one's too... I'm just remarking on how Japan is always one upped here.

that's differnt. they usaully get an FM because we get something that the japanese don't (more expansion on kh1 and BBS). kh2 was done probably becausen omura was unsatisfied from how kh2 was. still..this is merely a compilation disc, not anything new that japan wouldn't get.

also FM+ was only because of re:chain of memories. if it didn't have it it would just be called FM

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
is that poster like legit or is it fanmade ive seen some pretty good fanmade stuff

Xenin

Banned
A cover that would be good is Sora from KHI standing back to back with himself from KHII. Then Xehernort Saga below them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back