• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Collections

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So How About it??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3bode989

Hey guys...

I was thinking about...

a Game for Kingdom hearts series..

it will be named Kingdom Hearts Collections..

it will contain...Kh1...Kh2...Kh re:CoM...Kh 358/2(if Possible)...Kh BBS(if Possible)

It well Be in HD..

And like sora said:So How about it? can we handle a last rumble togther?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
You mean one massive game containing all the KH games realsed so far?
tetsuya-nomura.jpg

Does not approve.

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
I don't see it happening. There are just too many problems with it. You would have to completely remake the handheld games with no pre-existing console data to go off of. It would be like making 6 full games minus the ideas stage.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I don't see it happening. There are just too many problems with it. You would have to completely remake the handheld games with no pre-existing console data to go off of. It would be like making 6 full games minus the ideas stage.

Well they have the Pollux engine that instantly converts DS games to Wii, if they can't remake Days they could probably emulate it.

khobssed

Website
www.google.com
Hey guys...

I was thinking about...

a Game for Kingdom hearts series..

it will be named Kingdom Hearts Collections..

it will contain...Kh1FM...Kh2FM...Kh re:CoM...Kh 358/2(if Possible)...Kh BBS(if Possible)

It well Be in HD..

And like sora said:So How about it? can we handle a last rumble togther?

Fix
This way it will be better

Gram

Banned
Awards
all im interested in is a kh1 remake for ps3, they done remade recom for ps2 so i dont see them making it again.
aside from kh1 i dont really want anything else, tho a console version of bbs would be kick ass.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
if they can give them all out on one blue-ray disc and with no big problems then great but I'm happy with KH, KH Re CoM and KH II

Pratiko

Awards
One blue-ray can handle all those games, yes, but, marketing-wise it wouldn't be such a good idea.
re:CoM is already a remake.
BbS is getting a Final Mix (a PSP title with FM seems kinda rare).
Days... well, Days could be done, but I don't think anyone would miss it in a KH collection.
re:coded is a remake, too.
And, well, KH1 had KH1FM, same with KH2 and KH2FM+.
Why do we need a collection, people?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
How about not always thinking only of USA?
Re: CoM isn't available in Europe, Russia, Australia etc.
BBS => not everyone has a PSP and not everyone wants to buy one.
Days and Re: Coded => same as BBS, only for Nintendo DS instead of PSP.
KH I and II => Well, not everyone has a PS2 and the PS3 is NOT backwards compatible, and the for the FMs see the reasoning for Re: CoM.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
How about not always thinking only of USA?
Re: CoM isn't available in Europe, Russia, Australia etc.
BBS => not everyone has a PSP and not everyone wants to buy one.
Days and Re: Coded => same as BBS, only for Nintendo DS instead of PSP.
KH I and II => Well, not everyone has a PS2 and the PS3 is NOT backwards compatible, and the for the FMs see the reasoning for Re: CoM.

If they care enough they can just import recoded.

The older PS3's are BC, which aren't that hard to find online.

Tatsu

Since i heard that square will be making a final fantasy collection for ps3 that will have ffx, ffx2, and ffxii rumored doc im sure they will release a kh ps2 set for ps3. but it would probably only have kh1, kh2, and kh:recom and not the handheld games.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I like the idea, but the only reason I say it isn't "perfect" is because I doubt that Days and Bbs would make it when being ported. There were certain limitations that they could not reach because of the consoles they were on, with a port I doubt they would fix them. For example, Days would still keep its repetitive mission system, and something tells me it would lose it's multiplayer feature, maybe even Bbs as well. Not only would the game itself take longer then KH3 but the games would still be exact ports. I like remakes because it gives people a chance to play them all, but I don't see it happening for Days or Bbs because as someone said, they would be making the title from scratch.

P.S. There was an article awhile back about Sony patenting something for PS3's that allow them to be backwards compatible. It was a look slot that hooked up to a PS3 and it had controller and memory card ports in it. It was only a patent, but why patent something that a lot of people need and then don't make it, so there is hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back