• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Concept Sketches + Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This one is differently my favorite. Concept!Kairi seems amazing, and I love how she actually hit a (is that a Heartless?) with a wooden stick. Why didn't we get this Kairi?

I have to agree that I wish we got a Kairi who wasn't afraid to beat someone up (in KH1 at least). However, if you notice how she is hitting the heartless (Soldier?), her stance makes her seem like a sissy -__-

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
kairi needs some major character development. theese sketches make it look like she would have played a bigger role herself in the games than she did (by herself i mean one of sora's major motives are to be with her, so i wish she had more to do with the story as a character)

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I have to agree that I wish we got a Kairi who wasn't afraid to beat someone up (in KH1 at least). However, if you notice how she is hitting the heartless (Soldier?), her stance makes her seem like a sissy -__-

True, however, I find it better than nothing. Hell, this could have been the thing that sort of "started" her on her path of becoming a "fighter" as she did in KH2 for all of two seconds. Only, she would have been very bad to kind of bad in this game (probably not doing anything except on DI and then until when she wakes up), use the year between KH1 and KH2 to have her at DI training with Tidus & co., and then when KH2 rolled around she'd at least be Sora level since she had an entire year.

But even if she hadn't been a fighter, I liked her attitude in these. Namine, who wasn't a fighter, I found pretty awesome as she developed. Kairi didn't even need to fight, just proper development.

Kid!Kairi, however, is adorable.

Rix

:)
Awards
Those sketches makes me wanna ship SoKai. Their interaction looks adorable in the sketches. Too bad it didn't turn out like that. Oh well.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Those sketches makes me wanna ship SoKai. Their interaction looks adorable in the sketches. Too bad it didn't turn out like that. Oh well.

OMFG, right? In the concept sketches I'm just like "YESSSSSSSSS."

Also, I wish we could do that chain thing Riku does. Swinging the Keyblade around like that seems like it would have been pretty effing awesome.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Oh my goodness look at how obnoxious and childish Riku looked in those sketches. So contradictory of his final persona.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
They really should have incorporated the part where Sora and Riku are swinging the KK by the chain

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
ive seen the sketches before and ive always wonderedwhy riku looks like a fucking ballerina.

compared to his turnout now, that would be the last thing he would do. LMFAO

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ive seen the sketches before and ive always wonderedwhy riku looks like a fucking ballerina.

compared to his turnout now, that would be the last thing he would do. LMFAO

Maybe not considering Terra, man who is manlier than Riku, twirled around like one with Cinderella's D-link.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I'm not sure what was the more innovative idea: The Keyblade or the Chainsaw....blade.

Mister E

Those sketches are really great; full of character and personality. They actually remind me somewhat of the anime Dennou Coil as well, particularly the ones of Sora. I do sort of wish that the series kept this kind of aesthetic, as it's very unique and arguably more fitting with Disney's aesthetic.

CA59

Those sketches are really great; full of character and personality. They actually remind me somewhat of the anime Dennou Coil as well, particularly the ones of Sora. I do sort of wish that the series kept this kind of aesthetic, as it's very unique and arguably more fitting with Disney's aesthetic.

The sketches have much more personality to them too.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back