• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS: CROSSOVER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Hey guys it has been a while so I am working on a secret FanFiction Project code-named DIMENSIONAL CHAOS. The FanFiction crossover KINGDOM HEARTS with other franchises outside of Kingdom Hearts, outside of Disney, outside of Final Fantasy, and outside the World Ends With You. So far the franchises I think would fit in a KINGDOM HEARTS, but not just with KINGDOM HEARTS, but with other franchises. So now here are the franchises I have found.

Franchises:
#1. Naruto,
#2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians,
#3. Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir,
#4. Rise of the Guardians,

If you have ideas for other franchises please send me a comment on, rules.

#1. No Disney, P.I.X.A.R., Final Fantasy, or The World Ends With You.
#2. Please make sure the franchises can connect with the characters of Kingdom Hearts or with the franchises.
#3, Don't just say this franchise cause it is popular or your favorite please tell me how this can work.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Percy Jackson is Disney. Published by Disney since it’s inception…Disney is making a D+ series…

Miraculous is distributed by Disney…

But anyways!

Spider-Man, the Greg Weisman show. It was pre-Disney buyout and it is a really good series. I think Sora and that incarnation of Peter would get along really well.

Awards
Percy Jackson is Disney. Published by Disney since it’s inception…Disney is making a D+ series…

Miraculous is distributed by Disney…

But anyways!

Spider-Man, the Greg Weisman show. It was pre-Disney buyout and it is a really good series. I think Sora and that incarnation of Peter would get along really well.
Same especially since Sora and Percy have a leap before look situation. Also, you know if this next saga chooses not to use Olympus from Hercules. Percy Jackson would be a good replacement.

Back